Non-Key Tweets | Page 970 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
They don't need GT to get access to a hotbed that they already have access to.

If the B1G is taking GT then they are probably taking a ton of schools because there is a list of schools ahead of them.
Things will look different in the coming years. Having a school in the heart of Georgia will matter.

Reaction Score
Things will look different in the coming years. Having a school in the heart of Georgia will matter.

It doesn’t matter. Back in the age before cell phones and the internet maybe it did. Back when we still used the White Pages it did.

You don’t need a team in a place.

I think the B1G has something up its sleeve anyways. Georgia Tech is small potatoes.

Reaction Score
200k followers… seems semi-legit.

When we were first reported to go to BE it was by a random source. It’s either nothing, pot stirring click bait past paywall, or it’s something.

Reaction Score
200k followers… seems semi-legit.

When we were first reported to go to BE it was by a random source. It’s either nothing, pot stirring click bait past paywall, or it’s something.
Might be legit, but FOS could mean Front Office Sports or...........

Reaction Score
Interesting this is less than last year for them

It's likely a function of timeslot/network. Keep in mind the CBSSN and ESPNU viewership would've brought that average from last year down, even omitting both FCS games on ESPN+

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
It's likely a function of timeslot/network. Keep in mind the CBSSN and ESPNU viewership would've brought that average from last year down, even omitting both FCS games on ESPN+
Yeah so much of rating is variable.. opponent, time, network, other games, day of the week, etc. Just interesting to compare none the less

Reaction Score
As noted above, hard to draw conclusions from one data point. Game was on FS1 and up against Mizzou-Fla (which would split KC audience) and Tx-ISU (another conference game).

Not a great data point to be sure.I

It’s an incredible data point. It illustrates the true size of the Kansi fanbases.

No offense but it’s not like Mizzou fans would have been watching the Kansas game if theirs wasn’t on.

Reaction Score
It’s an incredible data point. It illustrates the true size of the Kansi fanbases.

No offense but it’s not like Mizzou fans would have been watching the Kansas game if theirs wasn’t on.
By “not great” I was agreeing with you, to some extent.

There surely are KC residents who are interested in both MO and KS teams.

While not a direct comparison, I’m sure a UConn game would take a ratings hit if it were up against a Yankees-Red Sox game.

Reaction Score
By “not great” I was agreeing with you, to some extent.

There surely are KC residents who are interested in both MO and KS teams.

While not a direct comparison, I’m sure a UConn game would take a ratings hit if it were up against a Yankees-Red Sox game.

Well, two of three major schools in the area were playing eachother. So that is roughly 2/3rds of the market focused on one game.

There really isn’t much crossover between Mizzou and KU. Maybe unless they are hate watching.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom