Non-Key Tweets | Page 879 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
He played golf at Yale today and got some New Haven pizza. A little further back on his timeline he posted the Calhoun I ef fed up video.

It’s good enough for me. Sounds like we’re in. I mean doooooooooomed
The Masters Burner guy deleted the tweet about playing golf today at Yale which had a picture of a guy (from behind) by a golf cart. The conspiracy kitty in me thinks this person may have been the source and was deleted to protect his identity, which also adds soooooo much more fuel to the fire.

Dooooooooooooomed

Reaction Score
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I doubt this is true, but it will keep us on the edge of our seat for another five days.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I doubt this is true, but it will keep us on the edge of our seat for another five days.
Or it was true at one point- but everything changed again…

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I believe it. It’s happening.

I however don’t believe UConnFella because he only follows Swaim and MHver. Newer account and not much tweet history.

Reaction Score
Dusty Dvoracek said that he heard that Big 12 expansion was going to happen last week (he didn't say UConn). So he was close, if this happens. He laughed when he said that Yormark was in Italy so he wouldn't have to answer questions. That part never seemed right to me. So is Yormark back from Italy?

Reaction Score
I was in Vermont for a very well deserved extended stay when the move to the Big East was announced. It was a great surprise at the perfect time. I could read all the articles, look at the board all day and just take in the mountain view while sipping beers and basking in the glow of leaving the AAC.

I will begin my 3 week stay in Vermont tomorrow night. That’s good mojo.

Reaction Score
Dusty Dvoracek said that he heard that Big 12 expansion was going to happen last week (he didn't say UConn). So he was close, if this happens. He laughed when he said that Yormark was in Italy so he wouldn't have to answer questions. That part never seemed right to me. So is Yormark back from Italy?
Who's got the realignment flight tracker :)

Reaction Score
At this point you have to think it might happen ... and it might not. Gonna focus on WWC this week even though watching bad soccer is torture. The most telling thing in my opinion is that Hearst editorial. That tells us something. Current odds are 55/45 happening/not happening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom