Non-Key Tweets | Page 831 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
SW AIM SHOW@GSw aim · 2h
The BIG NEWS today coming from OKC and the #WCWS. As you probably know, there are #Pac12 media, administrators and fans in town and several verifying the Four Corner schools are "likely going to the #Big12", but no surprise the backup plan is #SDSU!!

SW AIM SHOW@GSw aim · 2h
Replying to @SSN_Hokies
All four have been offered. With the #MWC buyout doubling on July 1st, I'd assume strongly that would be the deadline for #Buffs, #BearDown, #SunDevils and #Utes.

Reaction Score
My friend in Tulsa, an OSU grad, says the consensus is UCONN is being played to force Arizona and Colorado to commit to the Big 12........but nothing would shock him after OU left

Reaction Score
My friend in Tulsa, an OSU grad, says the consensus is UCONN is being played to force Arizona and Colorado to commit to the Big 12........but nothing would shock him after OU left
Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Mister Wonderful

Even when I think I’m wrong, I’m right
Reaction Score
…And then one of you found $5?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score

Beat it. Rather stay in the Big East than be hoops only in the Big 12. All or nothing.

I don't see B12 inviting a hoops only school. Gonzaga brings NOTHING of value to the top hoops conference. B12 has the juice to get football and hoops schools.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Beat it. Rather stay in the Big East than be hoops only in the Big 12. All or nothing.

I don't see B12 inviting a hoops only school. Gonzaga brings NOTHING of value to the top hoops conference. B12 has the juice to get football and hoops schools.
Putting this guy's tweets in 'Non-Key' gives him too much credibility.

Reaction Score

This narrative of UConn for basketball only is being parroted by fans that don't want or don't believe that UConn would be invited for all sports.

I don't believe the discussions with UConn would have gotten this far if Benedict was approached for basketball only.

Reaction Score
If this was a negotiation trick, the B12 wouldn't be spending the time visiting UConn and talking about UConn.
Have you learned conferences will do anything for themselves? The professors may be bleeding hearts, but look at Shalala . You might be correct, but it sure puts the heat up a bit on the Pac schools

Reaction Score
Seems like CR talk can shut down now. As the leader says Uconn is on freeze:

"A source told ESPN that UConn and Gonzaga were "certainly talked about" in the meetings, which were held at the posh Greenbrier resort, but the presidents and chancellors are in a holding pattern until the Pac-12 announces its television deal."

Reaction Score

"A source told ESPN that UConn and Gonzaga were "certainly talked about" in the meetings, which were held at the posh Greenbrier resort, but the presidents and chancellors are in a holding pattern until the Pac-12 announces its television deal."
It helps if you say where you got this. If ESPN probably key tweet

Reaction Score

Why would you say that?

This isn't news. The Big 12 was always going to wait until the Pac 12 media deal gets resolved. Hopefully soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom