Non-Key Tweets | Page 606 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
By now, the people in the know should know about our stadium. The blueprint planning that shows that the stadium already has footings in place for expansion can easily be found with a quick Google search. The re-naming of the stadium acquired an additional 25 acres of tailgating/parking land to accommodate the increase in traffic if/when the expansion occurs. By now, everyone in the Big 12 knows this.

Reaction Score
Wow - between the summer doldrums and this endless CR chatter, commerce in the State of Connecticut is going straight to hell in a handbasket...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I still can't believe the ACC wouldn't offer us an invite if they knew we had another P5 invite in hand...they can have the ideal conference and divisions (old Big East N and old ACC S) and not have to worry about Tex, Okl and Kansas coming to their ACC turf in the NY/New England area every year.

It will be oh so funny with Kansas - UConn basketball does better ratings than the ACC and same with football too. Would it be shocking if a ranked B12 team vs UConn pulls in a better rating than BC vs Wake?

Reaction Score
It wouldn't be shocking if USF v Temple pulled a better rating than BC vs Wake. Their last game finished 3-0. And I'm not talking about soccer, baseball or hockey.

Reaction Score
It wouldn't be shocking if USF v Temple pulled a better rating than BC vs Wake. Their last game finished 3-0. And I'm not talking about soccer, baseball or hockey.

Boston College had a good defense last year..

....nobody held Louisville to fewer points
....nobody held Notre Dame to fewer ponints
....only Clemson held FSU to fewer points (one fewer)
....nobody held Wake to fewer points

BC was #1 in Total Defense, was #4 in Scoring Defense, #2 in Rushing Defense

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

You have to know that this is not a rational place to expect a rational discussion about BCU athletics. And yet here you are wasting our time anyway.

Reaction Score
Im starting to feel a bit better.

Btw, how much do we get now with our existing tv deal and will this new money be a big increase. Hopefully we will get 20 million or more per year.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Is he getting this from somewhere? Or is this just assumption? Haven't seen many journalists/reporters/analysts/whatever you want to call them from ESPN other then our Twitter Friends report out things that they have heard.
He's getting it from ESPN's tv muckty-mucks.

Reaction Score
Part of convo on David Glenn Show in NC w/ Michael Smith from SportsBusiness Journal/SportsBusiness Daily:

David Glenn Show@DavidGlennShow 2 hours ago
Smith: The fanbase at BYU is the reason it's considered a Big 12 candidate. UConn, as well. Those are the only 2 that own their footprint.

Smith: While ECU has done things to certainly raised its profile, I don't hear them discussed on the same level as BYU, UConn, or Houston.

Smith, on ECU's chances of joining the Big 12: Their chances aren't on the same level as a BYU, a UConn, or a Houston.

http://www.hipcast.com/podcast/HssrxwpK

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score

And the reason for the defense was?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel