Non-Key Tweets | Page 603 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
SB✯Nation CFB@SBNationCFB 1 hour ago
If the Big 12 opted for football-only expansion, it could leave BYU or UConn in a highly uncomfortable position
Why football-only Big 12 membership could be so uncomfortable for BYU and UConn

Everyone is a expert: Alex Kirshner - Contributor (I cover college football and whatever else my bosses let me for SBNation.com, and I help manage our Maryland site, Testudo Times). He likes Turtles.
For some those reports that UConn had been having "undisclosed discussions" with the Big East (which I believe were right around the Skibletts announcement are giving me a funny feeling. Despite what this dude says FB to the Big12 and all other sports in the Big East would be nearly ideal. I'd still prefer ACC membership would be No. 1.

Reaction Score
Is that Chief?
It would be a perfect thing if he was the only one out of all the jokers with actual inside info.

Funny and Sadat the same time.

I find myself checking this board CONSTANTLY throughout the day to see if there is news.
My fear is the news will eventually be bad as it has so far always been on matters of re-alignment.

Hopefully, this time will be different.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
It would be a perfect thing if he was the only one out of all the jokers with actual inside info.

The **only** credence i will give this (now) is the timing. It's not a coincidence this is floating immediately after the AAAAAAAAAAAC meetings.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Where's McMurphy when you actually need him to confirm a story early? Waiting till even Friday is gonna be excruciating.

Reaction Score
Flugaur: Expansion process will be complete within 7 days, according to BTM

I am too lazy to get the actual tweet, but this is what he wrote

I swear I looked at it and it said end of this week. Now it's end of next week.

Reaction Score
I just love how we love Flug because he says UConn is in, but like... he's as garbage as any other poster out there, really. But that's how far we've been dragged along -- we'll cling to any life-raft, no matter how poorly constructed or likely to be lost at sea.

I've never felt more Cuban.

(I'm sorry.)

Reaction Score

I just love how we love Flug because he says UConn is in, but like... he's as garbage as any other poster out there, really. But that's how far we've been dragged along -- we'll cling to any life-raft, no matter how poorly constructed or likely to be lost at sea.

I've never felt more Cuban.

(I'm sorry.)
Thanks Captain

Reaction Score
What I give Flug credit for is staying relatively consistent in his "info" or whatever predictions he makes. He's not Dude/MH3-esque in that his story changes from day to day or week to week to cover all bases. He had the MD info before most others did, so he's got that on all of the other Twitterati "sources." He's also been willing to admit when he's wrong in some instances.

Does that mean his info is correct? No. Does that mean he really has a BTM? No. He very well could be right and could actually have a BTM, who knows. I do consider him to be more interesting and more reliable to read than Dude/MH or any of the other idiots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom