Non-Key Tweets | Page 505 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Honestly, for what purpose? Talk about the worst Intel, or obviously lack thereof ever.

I'd guess he's posting under another handle. Who would show up with that one? Embarrassing

I feel like it may be time for Skiblets to reemerge.

Reaction Score
-vesJynaDmYNzmqYedT4tpLPuZK4NMsMz8-ZJZ6LiUFhuK95v13_Hv12v_a8nkjwV4-8PhLe-WOG7csruKrf0eh42wrRkqNfRKIQ4uVl0KVQ0mO4yLsHyTcDegEimdzIlitXv3_z2_CiI-n-1z_wMa0Yv3gKs-8bACv19khVmtJGGsxbkxmAP-PZzGbWC_XvuBcBdHFcH_232kNB2SYuYng_XYcUW3eb9JbAU2AVKFa0d3UVFQF1Vfgg_Q_P5eyvFjEIMx7o_5Y6HHOr7jzgfjqqM6ig157b3wk7Sfi75atmOJfwR1rF_BiiMdN6lQ-WZSXukKiwPUNl86d5W4_yNXw-4vxxpQEaWGQevdgIELJ8BM_XG3NaSMn-bu-LqrtMa4MFYHdTYlXTN-xBQltJ3apzy2_Nt29ToCADCRNsM9fv2VvTVjt6z2BNmDX-rTP0WHB4ysaiL5-QFPPpu1ZZ6ynZd_pbNigwZ89xqz0N2n22I62l1R-l6k7HRZLIjVuxaJ2PR5QK2zU_FjFuG-eJAuhoGCT63O6t9q0G5CKX-6Xsli3SqHDyPJ7bLyKYkrF8Xucr=w630-h479-no

Reaction Score
UConn could have an invitation to the big 12 in 2 weeks, or maybe never. If you are the ACC and were thinking about adding UConn, you can't wait to find out. I guess we will find out if the ACC was ever thinking about adding UConn.

Not assuming anything is true but a B12 invite would seem to devalue ACC's northeast property values.

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 1h1 hour ago
After the meeting with Navigate I'm told UT's coaches are now solidly in the want-to-expand-camp

The research showed that each time 2 schools were added to B12 the % for making playoffs went up

16 is actually the ideal number for % of making the playoffs as it dilutes the competition.

14 is the sweet spot (when adding G5 only) as it keeps level of competition high and increases % of making CFP to 25% better than now

Being told that if coaches could make the decision to expand it would actually be a 100% vote in favor of.

If TCU president will fully come on board then B12 will expand.

If UT can remain whole they will give up LHN to the whole of the conference.

Navigate listed the top 6 G5 schools as well

They were ranked on history, ratings, market size, market penetration, similarities with B12 schools, and population of state

1.Uconn 2.BYU 3.UC 4.UCF 5. Memphis 6. ECU(!?!)

Houston was not on the list but was discussed as was USF. Houston is in a market we control and UCF is preferred over USF

Geoffrey Mitchell ‏@geoffmitchell 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 so we went from your info that Acc teams were in the works to adding 4 G5? WTH

@geoffmitchell and B10 will have to pull that trigger first anyway.

C Kel ‏@cjkrvc 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 why wouldn't TCU vote to expand? They certainly have benefitted from previous expansions

@cjkrvc they have sided with UT on all issues since joining because UT got them in.

JimdishCT ‏@HuskyCast 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 What good is market size if members already share or dominate the same market?

@HuskyCast which is why Houston was not on the list

KMK. ‏@KilcreaKelly 52m52 minutes ago
@MH ver3 0-12 UCF? That's funny

Brian A ‏@BriUConn 44m44 minutes ago
@KilcreaKelly @MH ver3 USF fan it's not based on 1 season of a sport.If it was, it would be beyond shortsighted & the most idiotic position

KMK. ‏@KilcreaKelly 32m32 minutes ago
@BriUConn @MH ver3 question not answered, what advantages do they have over USF? Also why would you create another island team?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 30m30 minutes ago
@KilcreaKelly @BriUConn larger alumni base and enrollment, better facilities, better market(no pro team), better academics

KMK. ‏@KilcreaKelly 27m27 minutes ago
@MH ver3 @BriUConn Check again. UCF does not have better academics. No research rankings at all

Brian A ‏@BriUConn 24m24 minutes ago
@MH ver3 Come on now, how certain this is the list and rank?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 20m20 minutes ago
@BriUConn this is the order my source told me. Straight from our coaches mouth to his ear.

Jared Rossi ‏@JaredRossi 25m25 minutes agoDenver, CO
@MH ver3 this list can't be taken seriously if Colorado State isn't even on it..

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 20m20 minutes ago
@JaredRossi sorry BYU was the only western school on this list.

Ron Funk ‏@TheRealRonFunk 17m17 minutes agoIrvine, CA
@MH ver3 Are they considering 14 now, or are we stuck on baby steps?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 5m5 minutes ago
@TheRealRonFunk I think it's baby steps until B10 has finalized deal and whether or not they will expand themselves.

Reaction Score
Honestly, for what purpose? Talk about the worst Intel, or obviously lack thereof ever.

I'd guess he's posting under another handle. Who would show up with that one? Embarrassing

Why would you say that? All he said was that he heard that there was a confidential agreement in place. And he stated that he had no time frame for anything to happen.

He said that what he heard did not involve oceans or coast lines. People here took that to mean the Big 10. Turns out that what he heard involved the Big 12.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Why would you say that? All he said was that he heard that there was a confidential agreement in place. And he stated that he had no time frame for anything to happen.

He said that what he heard did not involve oceans or coast lines. People here took that to mean the Big 10. Turns out that what he heard involved the Big 12.
;)

Reaction Score
Navigate Research ‏@Navigate_Res 5h5 hours ago
Expansion would improve Big 12's playoff chances by 10-15 percent http://cbsprt.co/24xSxsm via @cbssports

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 5h5 hours ago
@Navigate_Res @CBSSports Any chance of Navigate releasing the methodology used in the analysis? Some question about data set used.

Shane Becknell ‏@blakespop 3h3 hours agoFort Worth, TX
@theDudeofWV @Navigate_Res @CBSSports that has to depend on who you add doesn't it?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 1h1 hour ago
@blakespop @Navigate_Res @CBSSports Like Texas I want to see underneath the hood & see the formulas used.

Shane Becknell ‏@blakespop 29m29 minutes agoFort Worth, TX
@theDudeofWV @Navigate_Res @CBSSports it seems inevitable at this point though.

@blakespop @Navigate_Res @CBSSports I also bet the div alignment plays a huge role.

@blakespop @Navigate_Res @CBSSports Because I bet the bump comes from the 13th data point not being a rematch of a regular season game.

@blakespop @Navigate_Res @CBSSports Is using data from the old Big 12 applicable to the new Big 12?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

UConn's average football attendance since 2003 is 36+k?

There has been 30k in the stadium maybe three times in the last 5 years.

You might want to check the math on that one.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You're gonna fact check us now? These are war times.

If Memphis and Cincy are going to claim to be universities, we can give the numbers a little Lew Perkins-ing.

Decide which side you're on.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You're gonna fact check us now? These are war times.

If Memphis and Cincy are going to claim to be universities, we can give the numbers a little Lew Perkins-ing.

Decide which side you're on.

When the Boneyard mush leads to Memphis being in the Big 12 - just remember it was your website that made it happen.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When the Boneyard mush leads to Memphis being in the Big 12 - just remember it was your website that made it happen.
Hmm, that was vaguely HFD-ish. I haven't seen him lately. I wonder why?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Hmm, that was vaguely HFD-ish. I haven't seen him lately. I wonder why?

It is neither profane or full of slashes. I think your HFDmeter may be broken.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It is neither profane or full of slashes. I think your HFDmeter may be broken.
It would have been better with slashes. Any profanity that squeaks by the filter is okay in my book.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Dude : J'accuse! I demand to see your methodology so I can tear it up in my Twitter feed to fit my preconceived notions! If you don't respond you are hiding something!

Navigate : UH OH AN EGOMANIAC CR "EXPERT" IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT HAS FIGURED US OUT! ABORT! ABORT!

Reaction Score
We've averaged a little over 30K since PP took over with IMO little to no inflated numbers. Every game I'm a little surprised when I see the attendance (seeming low) based on my in stadium estimate. In the first 8 years of the rent we had a couple years of 40k and most years about 38k. 35k seems right. Places like Memphis seem to consider covering a section with a tarp akin to selling all the seats in that section. USF has long used god knows what method to count tickets.

Reaction Score
It's funny how "MH ver3" results of the Navigate research are different than others. I've seen Cincy and UConn as 1/2 on another site. One of them (or probably both) is making stuff up. The other one I saw had it #1 Cincy, #2 Uconn, #3 USF.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's funny how "MH ver3" results of the Navigate research are different than others. I've seen Cincy and UConn as 1/2 on another site. One of them (or probably both) is making stuff up. The other one I saw had it #1 Cincy, #2 Uconn, #3 USF.

I've never seen anyone discussing the data list Cinci #1. I've seen people saying Cinci is the #1 target, but those people were not talking about the data in the report. It's pretty obvious from multiple consistent reports that it is UConn - BYU and UC in that order. It's pretty obvious from a cursory glance at even the data we can all Google that that should be the order. BYU has warts however, so I suspect it's a close call for #2.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We've averaged a little over 30K since PP took over with IMO little to no inflated numbers. Every game I'm a little surprised when I see the attendance (seeming low) based on my in stadium estimate. In the first 8 years of the rent we had a couple years of 40k and most years about 38k. 35k seems right. Places like Memphis seem to consider covering a section with a tarp akin to selling all the seats in that section. USF has long used god knows what method to count tickets.

I'm sorry but this isn't even close to being true.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom