Non-Key Tweets | Page 474 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
It feels like The B1G beginning its TV contract negotiations is really stirring up the crazy. Known realignment rejects like Tuxedo Yoda or MH3 would blush at how ridiculous some of the ideas are being proposed by this new wave of dopes. God bless Wolverine Fans if they are buying any of the junk that Bluevodoo or whatever is peddling. Total horse *.

Eh, most in the know fans on the "edge of the universe" say they'll believe it when they see it. I still believe (sorry UConn) that the Big12 is in the most danger and that Boren was just putting pressure on UT to make a Big12 Network. What will happen from it, who knows?

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Not going to copy them over, but @bluevodreal is tweeting up strange scenarios, saying that if Texas won't come over, Baylor is the next in line.

Reaction Score
Not going to copy them over, but @bluevodreal is tweeting up strange scenarios, saying that if Texas won't come over, Baylor is the next in line.

Oh good, so now we know he's got his head completely up his backside.

Reaction Score
Oh good, so now we know he's got his head completely up his backside.

In Bluevod's original forum (the Michigan Rivals board), there's not a single post about all this. Everyone got tired of it and I think the mods just nipped it.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 1h1 hour ago
@Lego1512 @85bevo they are real you should hear leaks very soon. To Many moving parts to keep it quiet much longer.

But no worries. We should hear something very soon now.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
After seeing this thread has 1,111,112 views only to see Baylor be mentioned as a candidate for the Big Ten, I am not touching this thread again.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He lost all credibility with Syracuse brings th NY market.

That and his use of "bare" instead of "bear". That just screams GED basement dweller.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He very well could have Michigan Football insight, that doesn't mean he knows too much about CR.

Reaction Score
R CAT READER ‏@CATREADER66 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 If your sources are wrong as often as they are why do you continue to post what they say? It does not seem to make sense.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 5h5 hours ago
@CATREADER66 my source isn't wrong very often. Things change constantly.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 47m47 minutes ago
Getting some very interesting news regarding early bids for a certain TV deal that is up for one conference.

Will have to be careful how I word this stuff but I will try to share it as best I can later.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 46m46 minutes ago
Stay tuned.

Christian Goodman ‏@troyboy8ball 45m45 minutes ago
@MH ver3 Give us a quick teaser - is the news positive or negative for this conference?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 42m42 minutes ago
@troyboy8ball incredibly positive.

B.J. Boyce ‏@gq2scoops 49m49 minutes ago
@MH ver3 P5 conference or no?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 43m43 minutes ago
@gq2scoops P5

Erich Keithly ‏@ekeithly_1 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal How long do you see B12 GOR holding tight?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 2h2 hours ago
@ekeithly_1 not sure on language but OU. Thinks they could break it.

@Hawks5151 sure is looks like ACC may be ripe to be picked first.

Second source tells me ACC in play first. GOR can not be enforced without ACCN. ESPN said no to it. Stay tune fun times ahead.

Mike Trotter ‏@MTrotter33 1h1 hour ago
@Bluevodreal when do you think the national media will catch wind? I've not heard any rumors except from you.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 35m35 minutes ago
@MTrotter33 well ESPN knows about it and they are not going to report until they have to. There are leaks starting on Twitter & sports site

Andrew Thornton ‏@_andrewthornton 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal obv Florida state but who else do you think is interested in leaving

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 34m34 minutes ago
@_andrewthornton BC, UVA, VAtech, UNC, GA, Tech are names I hear a lot

Reaction Score
It's amazing when you see some random Twitter Handle that is being tweeted at by multiple realignment yahoos in the same string. Its similar to being a nurse in a psychiatric hospital minus the fear of bodily fluids being hurled at you along with the crazy rants.

Reaction Score
A large part of me will miss this board once you get your invite but I'll be happy for you all. No question UConn is the one school left out that shouldn’t be…Cincy can suck it. With all of this smoke...it feels like just before Nebraska and Colorado left the Big 12 in some ways. I’m actually beginning, for the first time in a long time, to think something may actually happen. Good luck to UConn and here’s hoping that you go B1G.

Reaction Score
Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 44m44 minutes ago
Expansion update head fakes are effect and I am suppose to get Intel from a second inside source tonight. Stay tuned it's getting wild.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 42m42 minutes ago
As much as I hate it ND. May be in play. I will check with second source tonight

Jimmy ‏@HarbaughWeTrust 44m44 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal they better be in the division with Nebraska, Iowa, and Wisconsin

Dave Lego ‏@Lego1512 10m10 minutes ago
@HarbaughWeTrust @Bluevodreal If ND would be in East, you would hope for TX or OK for balance. Sounds like only ACC now though

Jimmy ‏@HarbaughWeTrust 6m6 minutes ago
@Lego1512 @Bluevodreal East is stacked enough as it is

Dave Lego ‏@Lego1512 5m5 minutes ago
@HarbaughWeTrust @Bluevodreal agree, don't get me wrong as an Iowa fan it's nice to have a shot to win the division once in awhile ;)

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 44m44 minutes ago
@HarbaughWeTrust my head is spinning. I'm getting it from my guy who is spot always and now Fox and ESPN guys involved. Sounds like ACC

Jimmy ‏@HarbaughWeTrust 42m42 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal id rather ND be in ACC than big 10

Jonathan Sakakini ‏@JMSakakini 18m18 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal my sources tell me UConn and ND to the big ten. My sources are the voices in my head. I can wish can't I?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
Getting some very interesting news regarding early bids for a certain TV deal that is up for one conference.

TheFrogCast ‏@TheFrogCastTCU 2h2 hours ago
@MH ver3 conference up north

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 1h1 hour ago
@TheFrogCastTCU yes indeed.

Reaction Score
If we get an invite no one will regret it. Our fanbase has hung in there with the lack of rivals in the AAC and the energy will be back in a huge way at the XL and Gampel for men's and women's hoops. UCONN football is ready to explode with a P5 league. I have always thought the fans would respond to a top flight schedule. The fact any one is at the Rent after the PP years says something.

Reaction Score
R CAT READER ‏@CATREADER66 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 If your sources are wrong as often as they are why do you continue to post what they say? It does not seem to make sense.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 5h5 hours ago
@CATREADER66 my source isn't wrong very often. Things change constantly.

Will have to be careful how I word this stuff but I will try to share it as best I can later.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 46m46 minutes ago
Stay tuned.

Christian Goodman ‏@troyboy8ball 45m45 minutes ago
@MH ver3 Give us a quick teaser - is the news positive or negative for this conference?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 42m42 minutes ago
@troyboy8ball incredibly positive.

B.J. Boyce ‏@gq2scoops 49m49 minutes ago
@MH ver3 P5 conference or no?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 43m43 minutes ago
@gq2scoops P5

Erich Keithly ‏@ekeithly_1 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal How long do you see B12 GOR holding tight?

@ekeithly_1 not sure on language but OU. Thinks they could break it.

@Hawks5151 sure is looks like ACC may be ripe to be picked first.

Second source tells me ACC in play first. GOR can not be enforced without ACCN. ESPN said no to it. Stay tune fun times ahead.

Mike Trotter ‏@MTrotter33 1h1 hour ago
@Bluevodreal when do you think the national media will catch wind? I've not heard any rumors except from you.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 35m35 minutes ago
@MTrotter33 well ESPN knows about it and they are not going to report until they have to. There are leaks starting on Twitter & sports site

Andrew Thornton ‏@_andrewthornton 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal obv Florida state but who else do you think is interested in leaving

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 34m34 minutes ago
@_andrewthornton BC, UVA, VAtech, UNC, GA, Tech are names I hear a lot

Why would BC ever be in any conference's discussion about stealing them from the ACC? The ACC would probably pay someone to take them.

Reaction Score
Why would BC ever be in any conference's discussion about stealing them from the ACC? The ACC would probably pay someone to take them.
Probably more like if the ACC loses those schools they will throw BC out to make an even number,

Reaction Score
UHCougar07 ‏@UHCougar07 · 1h1 hour ago
@flugempire Looks like you’re getting scooped. Or everyone gets played. I know what I believe. @Bluevodreal

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 29m29 minutes ago
@UHCougar07 I have never idea what you are referring to...please explain.

UHCougar07 ‏@UHCougar07 · 29m29 minutes ago
@flugempire This guy is reporting a news break to come and OU/UT to the B1G

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@UHCougar07 We have no info that lines up with anything this guy is saying..but no going to rip him or anyone else.

We are not hearing this

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom