Non-Key Tweets | Page 457 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Anyone else notice that one of these yahoos is using Dooley's 11 million number for UConn's reach?

When have @flugempire @mhver2 or @dudeofwv ever gotten anything right?
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 31m31 minutes ago
So @theDudeofWV hears a WVU radio guy talk about UC/UCONN to Big 12...so today Dude says there fans should be optimistic.... huummm...

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 30m30 minutes ago
But in angry emails to me this week he said I was nuts to declare through our OU contacts info that UC/UCONN will be the picks.. Huuummm...

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 28m28 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV makes a good Parrot. A Blue & Gold Parrot.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 28m28 minutes ago
What Big 12 expansion "take/position" hasn't @theDudeofWV held in last 96 hours? Anybody? The kid is a mess.

C.L.H. ‏@calluke1 22m22 minutes ago
@flugempire he also blocked me when i mentioned you lol

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@calluke1 Dude has all his bases covered...has all positions covered. Slams everyone around him... Parrots everyone in due time. Con Man

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 4m4 minutes ago
@calluke1 It took a local WVU radio guy to make Dude say UC/UCONN on March 10 We declared it on Feb 15th and Dude has meltdown on email

reg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 22m22 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @calluke1 So you are the doofus who is going around saying I met the Dude on a message board?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 22m22 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @calluke1 You are the clown saying I've been on a WVU message board? I get my info from a boneyard message board?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 21m21 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @calluke1 So you are the doofus. You have no idea what you speak of...you could not be more incorrect.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 19m19 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @calluke1 You call me a fraud 5 hours ago on your TL then when I laugh at the Dude for being a Parrot you say leave him alone?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 18m18 minutes ago
@Genetics56 @calluke1 So the OU guy was right...he DM me...telling me who you were. You not so smart kid. The gig is up.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 15m15 minutes ago
These Sooner guys are smart. No joke. A Sooner guy tips me off on who this nut job was who has been on one of their boards spreading ****

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 13m13 minutes ago
Sooner guy gives me screen shots of this Nebraska fanny guy comments..or whatever his name is... The kid is as messed up as the Dude.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 10m10 minutes ago
http://3rdand15.sportsblog.com/posts/13892158/alternatives-to-big-12-expansion.html… Interesting. We believe EXP is happening w UCONN/UC...but interesting take. Especially about changing the brand

Do you see that fat ugly guy on the right? That's me. The lady is my Wife of 13 years.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdOpIKMWEAAAOfc.jpg

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 3m3 minutes ago
I'm not ...or some UCONN person. I don't behind some Star Wars name. I'm the ugly guy from MN who can't hit a 75 chip shot.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 18s19 seconds ago
I get that people disagree with some or all the things we state here... But I'm truly gob smacked by those who believe I'm someone else.

Paul Hornstein ‏@pfh1964 12m12 minutes ago
@flugempire Can't believe B10 is going to let B12 beat them to UCONN.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ansion-to-be-settled-soon-20160310-story.html

Flug got called out and threw a fit.

Reaction Score

So supposedly he only gets screenshots of Landthieves posts sent to him, yet within a couple hours of "talking" about him being a UCONN guy over there he responds with

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 2h2 hours ago
I'm not Mhver3...or some UCONN person. I don't behind some Star Wars name. I'm the ugly guy from MN who can't hit a 75 chip shot.

Too bad that doesn't rhyme, might have had a hit there.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Of all these guys, Flug is the only one that actually makes sense on a majority of his posts. His rationale is not way off base, and if you have followed him for the last few years, he is UCONN friendly. Dude, etc are way off base most of the time and their rationale is, well Gresh like.

I have been consumed by this conference realignment since the rumors of the first Big East breakup. I hate the ACC more than any other conference, can't wait for its demise. The ignorance of most media, fan bases and University Presidents is horrifying. So if Flug gives me something to latch onto that makes sense, I am going with it.

PS I just realized that this crap has been going on for the most part of 13 years!! I need a new life:eek:

Reaction Score
Hihoze ‏@hihoze 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV So given the 1,2,3 & 4, then why wud B12 want any AAC schools and why not make the big money deal with 4 from the ACC?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2h2 hours ago
@hihoze Why indeed. Could be a smokescreen or they expect FSU to say no.

@hihoze Maybe ESPN doesnt want the B12 to be in SEC territory. No answers just conjecture.

Hihoze ‏@hihoze 1h1 hour ago
@theDudeofWV But the ACC South overlaps the SEC. On the other hand a southern overlap by the Big12 & West SEC overlap of B12 is nice rivalry

Hihoze ‏@hihoze 50m50 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV twitter makes it hard but explain smokescreen or FSU saying no

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 41m41 minutes ago
@hihoze last time the B12 crowed about FSU. Maybe this time they want it quiet.

Hihoze ‏@hihoze 39m39 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV Thanks. Hope that's right I don't recall B12 crowing about FSU. seems like the TX idiots wanted ND instead.but I hope this time

Hawkeye ‏@hawkeyeND 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV wrong. 5 of the 10 most watched games last year included a B1G team, 4 of those were different big ten teams. No big 12 on list

Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV
@hawkeyeND Look at network & time period & see the trends.

Trip Manfro ‏@pfac51 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @posas13 UVA doesn't want to travel to Nebby for women's volleyball on a Tuesday nite.

Aaron ‏@posas13 2h2 hours ago
@pfac51 @theDudeofWV sounds a little whiny..

@posas13 @pfac51 UVA doesn't want to leave as much as I want them to go.

Aaron ‏@posas13 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @pfac51 If it were up to me, we'd go for VT.

Utini ‏@PromiscuousJawa 5h5 hours ago
So @dennisdoddcbs vehemently says no-go on expansion for years then uses a faceless hole to come out of the expansion closet!

Reaction Score
When have @flugempire @ er2 or @dudeofwv ever gotten anything right?

To quote the ND coach in Rudy - "No one and I mean no one comes into our house and pushes Flug around."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV now13 seconds ago
@a_ratfink I've said only 2 schools would be interested in leaving the ACC. FSU & NCST. But if FSU leaves then the ACC has big trouble.

Ratfink ‏@a_ratfink 1m1 minute ago
@theDudeofWV Not if Notre Dame joins in football. They are the key and I don't think they will let it fail.

Absolutely agree. ND has a great reputation for being selfless and would never pursue its own interests and leave the smoldering remnants of its former conference without so much as a glance over its shoulder!

[Poor, deluded child]

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kirk BohlsVerified account‏@kbohls
Perrin declined to comment on whether Texas favors B12 FB title game, whether Texas is open to dissolving LHN for a Big 12 TV network.

RedDirtSport ‏@RedDirtSport 17m17 minutes ago
RedDirtSport Retweeted Kirk Bohls

tick.tick.tick

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 12m12 minutes ago
@RedDirtSport @kbohls Perrin isn't the decision maker. Fenves is & all reports are that Texas has agreed provided they don't lose $.

Wow. I guess Kansas is against expansion in a big way.

Matt Reeder ‏@OurLucille_2 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV the article didn't make any sense. We made a mistake not inviting louisville so...we should attack the school that wanted to

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 42m42 minutes ago
@OurLucille_2 The Big 12 made many mistakes.

Thunder Dome ‏@Stormy0891 32m32 minutes agoHighland, UT
@theDudeofWV why?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 31m31 minutes ago
@Stormy0891 Some KC star guy wrote an opinion piece saying Boren is egotistical.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 37m37 minutes ago
Seriously. I point out that Flugar & MH VER are frauds because they know their stuff is BS & they still do it. They mislead for attention.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 26m26 minutes ago
True story. Flugar once told me the B1G was looking at Buffalo. I was dumb enough to ask my contact at BTN.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 26m26 minutes ago
My BTN contact thought I was off my rocker. Just asking the question damaged my credibility.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 25m25 minutes ago
Keep in mind I run down just about everything no matter how crazy. My BTM said tags question made him rethink why he acts as a source.

Murr ‏@MurrDCU 26m26 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV does he see any movement in the near future?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 24m24 minutes ago
@MurrDCU He says what he always says. B1G has to go south. Members must be AAU and contiguous.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 24m24 minutes ago
@MurrDCU He says P5 movement is unlikely.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
From Dennis Dodd's twitter, mystery 11th member banner. Strange, short white fellow View attachment 12357

The funny thing about that photo Dodd tweeted is that Huggy is wearing horrid WVU logo sweatpants and they PS'd those right out so it looks like Huggy's torso is levitating.

Here's the original group (sans mystery addition) pre-shoot.
ncaa-basketball-big-12-media-day-1.jpg

Reaction Score
The funny thing about that photo Dodd tweeted is that Huggy is wearing horrid WVU logo sweatpants and they PS'd those right out so it looks like Huggy's torso is levitating.

Here's the original group (sans mystery addition) pre-shoot.
ncaa-basketball-big-12-media-day-1.jpg
Thought he was rocking a leg brace till i read your post.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Isn't it just something for people to take a picture with the coaches? It's not some mystery addition.

And the mystery addition is short.. for obvious reasons.

Reaction Score
Some of the insanity around here makes it hard to tell sometimes.

There are people that find omens in their alphabits.
I find O-M-E-N-S in my alphabet soup. Must be something in that grilled cheese sandwich too!:cool:

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 2h2 hours ago
I'm not surprised by the tone and content of Sam Mellinger's article...I'm surprised some are attaching it to KU actual position...nope.

Greg Flugaur‏@flugempire
@shrump1976gmail
Not only is Boren trying to save the Big 12 but with that would save the athletic value of KSU/WVU/OSU/ISU/TT...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There are questions if we get credit for the NY market? We have a relationship with SNY.

And the Big 12 has plenty of games that go to RSNs that are on in NY too. It's a question of how much credit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom