Non-Key Tweets | Page 443 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Ha! Nice try. I'm here because you have 554 pages of "non-key tweets" with over a million views and filled with so much fantasy land delusions that you had to create a "key tweets" thread which is now at 163 or so and lately is only filled with arguments over the distinction between key and non-key.

The Boneyard is America's college forum...for vomiting unrealistic but fun musings on conference realignment out into the empty and futile hole that is the interwebs.

I'm here for the fun. You're all here because you're hoping the delusion isn't actually a delusion...
I'm glad we amuse you...because then state of BC athletics has really come to amuse us as well. It is comical to watch what was once a good basketball program evolve into one that is the butt of jokes nation wide on twitter and in the press. It's fun for us to watch BC announce plans for facilities that UConn has had for 10 years....knowing all to well that the shovel in the ground date is undetermined because nothing is really concrete. If you want to come on here and boast about how good your hockey teams are...that's fine. But to come on here and run your mouth about BC sports like football, basketball and how much value BC is to the ACC.....now that's down right comical for us because it shows real true delusion. Face it..BC has become the Seton Hall of the ACC...sucking the lifeblood out of the conference without giving one thing back. When was the last time BC was relevant and actually contributed $$ to the ACC pot (ESPECIALLY in basketball)?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="Tusky, post: 1600009, member: 6546"
I'm here for the fun. You're all here because you're hoping the delusion isn't actually a delusion...

EDIT: Sorry, that last part was a bit harsh. I'm sure everything will work out for you, my little puppy friends.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I'm sure thing will work out for you too

EDIT: sorry, by work out, I mean at some point in the next 4 years you will win a conference game.

Reaction Score
Ha! Nice try. I'm here because you have 554 pages of "non-key tweets" with over a million views and filled with so much fantasy land delusions that you had to create a "key tweets" thread which is now at 163 or so and lately is only filled with arguments over the distinction between key and non-key.

The Boneyard is America's college forum...for vomiting unrealistic but fun musings on conference realignment out into the empty and futile hole that is the interwebs.

EDIT: Sorry, that last part was a bit harsh. I'm sure everything will work out for you, my little puppy friends.

You are a combined 0-24 in the last football/basketball season in conference play.

Coming here to gloat because the courts and fields you continue to lose on happen to have "ACC" painted on them is really, really stupid and you should feel bad about it.

Reaction Score

EDIT: Sorry, that last part was a bit harsh. I'm sure everything will work out for you, my little puppy friends.

Dude, you are here because you are worried about what will happen to BC if the ACC implodes. You are correct in that fear. If the ACC shatters BC will not have a seat at the new P4 conferences. Nobody is taking on a loser.

If I were you I'd start working on a "delusional conference expansion" section on your BC site. I'll be curious to see how BC weathers the G5...my guess is Massachusetts will not support BC the way Connecticut has UConn. Luckily BC athletics cannot sink any lower than they are right now even in the G5.

Reaction Score
Obviously there is nothing to talk about on a BC message board other then how much they will lose by. Or they discuss when they will play Wake Forest again and maybe win a game in there conference.

Reaction Score

I nor most people on this board will ever apologize for being 'delusional' in our support, passion and belief for our university and the hope that UConn will find a better conference in the future. In the meantime, we will continue to support our teams to compete everyday win or lose versus rolling-over while exerting as little effort and investment as possible while cashing that conference check. Now, please go back to BC's board with its 10 members trading your own delusions of being equal to ND and reliving the glory days of Doug Flutie from 30 years ago.

PS - Its really sad when a college's fan board has 5 times the number of members than the number of fans who showed-up to your college's last home basketball game.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I nor most people on this board will ever apologize for being 'delusional' in our support, passion and belief for our university and the hope that UConn will find a better conference in the future. In the meantime, we will continue to support our teams to compete everyday win or lose versus rolling-over while exerting as little effort and investment as possible while cashing that conference check. Now, please go back to BC's board with its 10 members trading your own delusions of being equal to ND and reliving the glory days of Doug Flutie from 30 years ago.

PS - Its really sad when a college's fan board has 5 times the number of members than the number of fans who showed-up to your college's last home basketball game.

They only have 50 members on their fan board? That's sad.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Ah the life cycle of a troll. Start out complimentary, feign injury when people respond to your inflammatory posts and then work up to be as insulting as you can before you pass swiftly into that good night. It's much like a fruit fly's existence - brief and meaningless.

Goodbye little friend, until you return reincarnated with a new handle....

995182794e621c470af47.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They only have 50 members on their fan board? That's sad.

No idea. Its locked. But, UConn draws about 15K for each 'major' basketball game there and the Boneyard states that it has +5,000 members. BC drew 1,000 to its last major/conference basketball game, so 1,000/3 = 333 fans. Whoops, my bad :cool:

Reaction Score
Says the guy who is vomiting ND and BCU to the Big Ten on a UConn forum.

As an outsider but frequent visitor here, the idea that ND gives two schitts about BC or that their futures are in any way intertwined is the biggest delusion I've ever read on this board. BC needs to pray that The ACC holds, or they'll be begging The Big East for membership.

Reaction Score

upload_2016-3-1_12-56-0.png

Reaction Score
MH ver3‏@MH ver3
Hearing today that with 2 AAC additions and LHN-B12N, UT wants B12 to extend GOR 10 years past current expiration
12:40 PM - 1 Mar 2016

TheFrogCast ‏@TheFrogCastTCU 47m47 minutes ago
@MH ver3 that's the best news I've heard since TCU was invited to B12.

Chad Rice ‏@chad_rice 47m47 minutes ago
@MH ver3 Wow. I wouldn't have ever thought of UT making a power play move to counter OU's aggressiveness. Your move Boren.

Justin A. McNabb ‏@Juddrock 57m57 minutes ago
@MH ver3 who are the two additions

Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV
UCONN doing it's best to catch the Big 12's eye....

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Doesn't get any more non-key than spending this much time discussing 0-and-BC.

Now, let's get back to delusional rantings of Twittersphere and Car Washes. I'm far more interested in that than anything happening at the 2nd worst athletic department in the country.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
CL82

"Ah the life cycle of a troll. Start out complimentary, feign injury when people respond to your inflammatory posts and then work up to be as insulting as you can before you pass swiftly into that good night. It's much like a fruit fly's existence - brief and meaningless.

Goodbye little friend, until you return reincarnated with a new handle...."
If this means he is banned, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
It's an absolutely identical assumption to Rutgers having the NYC market. And no matter how terrible Rutgers is on the field and on the court, and how embarrassing they are for the off the field stuff, Delaney and Co still swear up and down that this is a huge win for market presence.

My favorite part of the BC to the BIG fantasy is when the BIG markets BC as "New England's P5 Team" and then colors the BIG map to include Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island and...you guessed it...Connecticut.
RU was not an assumption.....researched and offered....see how quick the deal paid off...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom