Non-Key Tweets | Page 532 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 3h3 hours ago
An article that echoes what I've been saying for awhile now. http://www.wvgazettemail.com/sports/20160521/mitch-vingle-a-re-set-of-the-big-12-expansion-situation#sthash.jrqFgG12.dpuf… notice it says Houston almost a lost cause.

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime 2h2 hours ago
@MH ver3 article is trash."The additions of Maryland & Rutgers and their respective television appear to have brought in a sizeable revenue"

@MH ver3 and someone from WVA,which is the farthest place from a major media market is getting information from group that did big east deal?

@MH ver3 lol,so a league tinkering on explosion,cant find a partner for a tv deal which is only reason expansion would take place or make$

to70no ‏@to70no 24m24 minutes ago
@MH ver3 @wvgazettemail looking for validation from the wvgazette mail? Ok guy.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 10m10 minutes ago
@to70no @wvgazettemail I don't need validation in my life. Just showing you people I'm not the only one hearing these things.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
does the door not realize we have people on here daily calling him stupid? He's this mad at flugar because he insulted his intelligence? Thin skinned.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 23m23 minutes ago
So @flugempire claims UC & UCONN are locks. How accurate is that you ask.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 22m22 minutes ago
If UT allows a conf network & P5 schools are off the table then UC is in great shape. They are consistent & between WVU & the rest of B12.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 22m22 minutes ago
UCONN is also in great shape if they are given credit for NYC which I believe is the case for the B12.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 21m21 minutes ago
But @flugempire is dead wrong that UC & UCONN are locks. CSU & BYU maybe the compromise picks if Texas agrees to a network.

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime · 21m21 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV uconn is located 143 mikes from NYC,its like BC.,they will be disconnected from rest of B12,ala BC,and nobody cares,no fan base

Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV
@Ruknighttime Technically UCONN is likely to get credit. FCC transmission map or something plus corner of Conn in NYC DMA.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 6h6 hours ago
We have said we believe B12 will expand with UC/UCONN...and if wrong we should be flamed for being wrong.

County Clerk ‏@ULCards1 6h6 hours ago
@flugempire what about rumor that UCONN will not be in play for Big 12 because they will be joining ACC because ND is joining ACC football.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 55m55 minutes ago
@ULCards1 @UConn6thBorough Please. ACC isn't expanding.

Storrs South ‏@UConn6thBorough 51m51 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @ULCards1 I have no idea what's going to happen but the rumors are interesting enough to entertain.

County Clerk ‏@ULCards1 54m54 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @UConn6thBorough another nervous WVU fan I see.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 50m50 minutes ago
@ULCards1 @UConn6thBorough Just one good explanation as to the ACC's motivation for adding any G5 program.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 51m51 minutes ago
@ULCards1 @UConn6thBorough I'm not nervous. Why would the ACC expand?

County Clerk ‏@ULCards1 50m50 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @UConn6thBorough for one reason only. Notre Dame football.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 48m48 minutes ago
@ULCards1 @UConn6thBorough By going all in they would be forced to have 8 ACC conf games.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 49m49 minutes ago
@ULCards1 @UConn6thBorough What makes you think ND wants to be a full member. They are part of the playoff deal.

@ULCards1 @UConn6thBorough What does NBC have with ND?

County Clerk ‏@ULCards1 49m49 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @UConn6thBorough have just heard some things from UofL side that goes along with what Brando has been preaching.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 46m46 minutes ago
@ULCards1 @UConn6thBorough Ask Brando if ESPN & the ACC are at an impasse.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 58m58 minutes ago
Ok so because the vending machine only has diet Mountain Dew & it's rained 19 of the last 20 days I'm in a foul mood.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 56m56 minutes ago
Therefore For the next 20 mins I'll correct any of the BS @flugempire has spread.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 55m55 minutes ago
So ask me about anything @flugempire or @mh ver3 has said & I'll give you the right answer.

Wasted Space ‏@_Wasted_Space_ 52m52 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire Is #UCF out of the discussion?

@_Wasted_Space_ @flugempire Not really. When you don't know what you want how can you know what you don't want?

Carnot Evans ‏@carnot3 54m54 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV ESPN doesn't want the XII to expand into FL to keep Fox out

@carnot3 Keep Fox out? That's crazy.

Carnot Evans ‏@carnot3 50m50 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV That's what I said

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 44m44 minutes ago
@carnot3 2016 is the 1st year ESPN gets equal B12 games show.

@carnot3 The SEC may not want the B12 in Fla but ESPN & Fox share the B12 contract.

Spencer Kietzman‏@SpencerKietzman
Tim Brando of Fox Sports tells @LvilleSprtsLive that in the long run, Notre Dame would make more money as a full time member of the ACC.

County Clerk ‏@ULCards1 51m51 minutes ago
County Clerk Retweeted Spencer Kietzman

@theDudeofWV

@ULCards1 @SpencerKietzman @LvilleSprtsLive Long run. Yes. 2024.

@ULCards1 @SpencerKietzman @LvilleSprtsLive If the ACC expands now it reduces revenues & makes FSU & Clemson unhappy.

Imperial Stormcougar ‏@UHstormtrooper 51m51 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire do we know what schools Navigate recommended?

@UHstormtrooper @flugempire Navigate ran 40k scenarios.

@UHstormtrooper @flugempire BYU was the only non P5 school that factored into improved %.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 49m49 minutes ago
@UHstormtrooper @flugempire The % of improvement came mostly from the favored school winning a CCG where a rematch didn't occur.

@UHstormtrooper @flugempire Expansion to 12 with a CCG lowered the odds of a rematch in the CCG.

@UHstormtrooper @flugempire Hard to explain. Did You get what I was saying.

Imperial Stormcougar ‏@UHstormtrooper 47m47 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire I follow what you are saying, anyone try to FOIA the reports the schools received?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 47m47 minutes ago
@UHstormtrooper @flugempire The B12 is not subject to FoIA. The report went to the B12. Navigate made a presentation.

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime 48m48 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV "The additions of Maryland and Rutgers resulted in increased TV revenue for the Big Ten " USA today 5/19/2016

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 47m47 minutes ago
@Ruknighttime Yes. Your question was?

CHOP ‏@Ruknighttime 45m45 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV who the hell is this MH Ver guy? hes clueless!

hristopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 44m44 minutes ago
@Ruknighttime Who knows really?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 43m43 minutes ago
So @flugempire claims UC & UCONN are locks. How accurate is that you ask.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 42m42 minutes ago
If UT allows a conf network & P5 schools are off the table then UC is in great shape. They are consistent & between WVU & the rest of B12.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 42m42 minutes ago
UCONN is also in great shape if they are given credit for NYC which I believe is the case for the B12.

Marion ‏@Rossjc4 43m43 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @UHstormtrooper @flugempire is it possible that the Big 12 only add BYU?

Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV
@Rossjc4 @UHstormtrooper @flugempire No. It's possible that BYU gets in but 11 does nothing for the B12 & a network

Marion ‏@Rossjc4 36m36 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @UHstormtrooper @flugempire which is more important to Big 12, getWVU a travel partner or take the best 2 programs?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 35m35 minutes ago
@Rossjc4 @UHstormtrooper @flugempire Neither. Who fattens the wallet the most?

Marion ‏@Rossjc4 12m12 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @UHstormtrooper @flugempire frm what u & ur AD have said it sounds like BYU & CSU>UCONN & UC b/c BYU>>>>UC,UCONN,others

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 39m39 minutes ago
I'm done. Time for wiffle ball. I'm in a slump from the right side.

ME: Classic! :D

Reaction Score
Tuxedo Yoda ‏@TuxedoYoda · 5h5 hours ago
There's talk in early June Big 12 will announce it will expand, that it is vetting candidates, and may add more than 2. Imagine the chaos.

Tuxedo Yoda ‏@TuxedoYoda · 5h5 hours ago
If B12 goes to 16. West: BYU, Tex, Tx Tech, Baylor, OU, OSU, KU, KSU. & East: TCU, ISU, Houston, UCF, USF, Cinci, UConn, WVU

Reaction Score
Man, did that take me back.

Mediocre metal. Paper-thin theology. But I still know most of their lyrics.

Thanks @Butch.

I always preferred Petra myself.

p.s. - thanks for 31GuardTrap for moving us along so quickly. I was almost ready to post something this morning (insightful, no doubt), but decided against it for fear it would be the first post on page 666.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 3h3 hours ago
But @flugempire is dead wrong that UC & UCONN are locks. CSU & BYU maybe the compromise picks if Texas agrees to a network.

Luke McDermott, Jr. ‏@Lucassimo 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV So are those the two teams Texas wants? Is CSU just to get Denver market back? Obviously I like this scenario #BYU

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 1h1 hour ago
@Lucassimo Texas really, honestly, truly likes the Big 12 at 10.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 1h1 hour ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire Can't believe that a scenario would exist where CSU and BYU would be the expansion choices in the setting of a B12N

@scottebags @flugempire I can. BYU is the best football program with national cachet available & has B12 caliber facilities.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 1h1 hour ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire BYU won't help sell network. Need local cable/sat subscribers you can force to buy network they might not want

@scottebags @flugempire If the B12 expands 12 is only a pit stop to 14.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 56m56 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire But if B12N can't sell and satisfy UT there will be no expansion. I do not believe playoff % bump alone is enuf

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 54m54 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire No network means no expansion.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 53m53 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire TX, OK, KS, IA, WV is not network providers dream.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 52m52 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire Texas is, Kansas has a few big markets. WVU is in the Pittsburgh DMA.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 50m50 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire Add CT/NY, OH would help. Not sure how much Mem can deliver but fedex dude has to be turning some heads.

@scottebags @flugempire That uses the exact formula @frankthetank111 used in 2010 to estimate potential B1G expansion profits.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 46m46 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire @frankthetank111 I've seen many post they do not believe USF or UCF could carry their markets

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 44m44 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire Don't confuse ratings with carriage fees.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 43m43 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire I don't know that they could justify the carriage fees. Would enough people call and demand carriage? I doubt it

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 37m37 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire LHN is in 20m homes. 6.5m pay $0.28 cents. The other 13.5 pay $0.01 per.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 35m35 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire I'm no expert on this, but I would think B12N would need significantly more than that to make UT and rest happy

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 34m34 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire The money seems to be there depending on the specifics of the deal.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 32m32 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire they will learn BHV network projections next week, right?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 31m31 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire Yes.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 28m28 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire my $0.02: I think UC, UConn, Mem are in running. Respect your opinion but I don't see BYU or CSU getting in

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 23m23 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire everything is possible. Nothing is probable.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 27m27 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @scottebags Thank you for that insight.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 27m27 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire Unequivocally the Big 12 will not make any decisions about network/expansion next week. Nobody has been invited.

CHOP‏@Ruknighttime
@theDudeofWV why would anyone in their right mind think Texas would allow Uconn in B12?.look how BC worked out for ACc,on an island,alone

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 4h4 hours ago
@Ruknighttime Its not the island issue. It's the lack of football cachet. Limited FBS history.

noeynox ‏@noeynox2 1h1 hour ago
@theDudeofWV @Ruknighttime except uconn isn't BCS, or Rutgers. Attendance tanked thanks to Pasquoloni debacle.Uconn has played 2>90%, capcty

Timothy White ‏@tjwhite18 39m39 minutes ago
@Ruknighttime @theDudeofWV - Hugs - from WV "If the Big 12 moves forward on a league network, a source said, Connecticut is a “must.”

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 38m38 minutes ago
@tjwhite18 @Ruknighttime Yea. If NYC market comes with them.

Timothy White ‏@tjwhite18 36m36 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @Ruknighttime - I think you regularly show your ignorance. Southern WV guy should read Mitch Vingle

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 54m54 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire The ACC isn't expanding. If ND would join they would hold that 16th spot in the hopes ND could land Texas in 2024.

Scott Bagenstose ‏@scottebags 52m52 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire not today but ACCN could spur realignment if it happens

@scottebags @flugempire That's why the ACC picked UL over UCONN.

@scottebags @flugempire FSU & Clemson are concerned with ACC SoS already. Neither would allow a program without a proven track record.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 52m52 minutes ago
@scottebags @flugempire The ACC will not add a G5 program without losing current members.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom