Non-Key Tweets | Page 325 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
The Dude is embarrassing even by internet wacko standards. I can't wait to read his insane rant when a 1 loss Big 12 Champ gets left out of the playoff once again. "Collusion!" "I demand resignations!" What a dope. Here's a thought, how about even one Big 12 Team plays a quarter of defense for a game?

If your teams need to regularly score 50+ points just to win a game, that's not an indication that your conference is an offensive juggernaut. I love his Iowa bashing as well. "They couldn't beat half The Big 12 Conference..." "Baylor would roll them..." Isn't Baylor the same team that MSU slapped around in a bowl game last year? Clueless as usual.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Dude is embarrassing even by internet wacko standards. I can't wait to read his insane rant when a 1 loss Big 12 Champ gets left out of the playoff once again. "Collusion!" "I demand resignations!" What a dope. Here's a thought, how about even one Big 12 Team plays a quarter of defense for a game?

If your teams need to regularly score 50+ points just to win a game, that's not an indication that your conference is an offensive juggernaut. I love his Iowa bashing as well. "They couldn't beat half The Big 12 Conference..." "Baylor would roll them..." Isn't Baylor the same team that MSU slapped around in a bowl game last year? Clueless as usual.

He also ignores two key facts.

First, the 4 other P5 conferences have invested in a Championship game and have taken on the risk of such (an extra loss, say Iowa upsets Ohio St in the B1G Championship for example), so of course a conference champion is going to have an advantage over the XII.

Second, is strength of schedule, which has been a key consideration for years. Yes, games between the 4 top XII programs (Baylor, OK St, Oklahoma, TCU) helps; but, the XII also features just one other team with a record of .500 or better in Texas Tech (whose defense can’t stop anyone) plus a winless Kansas, which maybe the worst P5 team this year. Outside of the conference, excluding Oklahoma, who does try to schedule real competition on a regular basis, the other three play 9 OCC games featuring a combined total of 1 P5 team (Minnesota), 3 FCS teams, and 5 G5 games.

Thus, at the end of the day, should a Baylor team go undefeated and yet is excluded from the playoff by a Clemson (undefeated), Ohio St (undefeated), SEC champ Alabama with 1 loss, and a 1loss Stanford or 1 loss ND team, they are not going to get much sympathy outside of Texas.

Reaction Score
12196069_10153658323494831_6370202814380257346_n.png

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Not to go all lawyer on ya, but that's a non-key tween ABOUT REALIGNMENT?

Sure is! These Twitter nincompoops always cite our football as being the reason why UConn ranks below all of these garbage schools. Well now some national media folks are starting to build up the 2016 expectation floor for our Twitterpoop friends. I expect us to soon leapfrog a few schools in the hills of the Appalachia - where it matters most.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 7h7 hours ago
I'm going to be as gentle as I possibly can right now in discussing what is happening in B12 with regards to future expansion.

The no-expansion faction in B12 have been losing traction for months. They have very little leverage...they have some..but it's leaking out

Kicking and screaming...stomping your feet on Twitter does not change the B12 landscape of a current RC Cola footprint vs Coke & Pepsi

People inside took the words of Boren seriously. Not all agreed...but they took notice... ...as in Oklahoma is gone in 2025 without action

Oklahoma State and Kansas State are with Oklahoma..they don't want 2025 to come & have OU bolt. West Virginia is firmly on board w expansion

There is no more kicking the can down the road for B12. Time is now...regardless if their inferior structure still produces a final 4 team

B12 desperately needs to expand their footprint. Need to create momentum in TV ratings..enlarge exposure..create leverage in TV/Media talks

The idea that B12 would vote in agreement to have a CCG at 10 schools...when they have a pro-rata TV contract to expand to 12 is not serious

CINCY & Memphis addition to the B12 adds to the footprint. It adds FB demographics recruiting. It adds basketball...it adds travel partners

UH will continue to be a candidate for reasons stated her numerous of times..but it's down to those 3. But no expansion is not a candidate.

One more thing.. Ask yourselves why did Boren go public with his statements of a failed (LHN)?..and B12 psychological disadvantage?

It's not because he was senile..as some on Twitter accused him of being. Boren wanted OU stake in the ground to be clear to everyone..

...just not to the people inside the B12...but even more importantly to decision makers outside of B12. There...I did it gently.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sure is! These Twitter nincompoops always cite our football as being the reason why UConn ranks below all of these garbage schools. Well now some national media folks are starting to build up the 2016 expectation floor for our Twitterpoop friends. I expect us to soon leapfrog a few schools in the hills of the Appalachia - where it matters most.
It's interesting. UConn when from IA wanna be who won't be able to win- to shocking up and coming team, to a team who can't win.... If we become bowl eligible this season (and yeah, that's a pretty big if) and we have a decent 2016 the narrative will flip again to a team with a bad hire who has righted itself.

College football perceptions, once you get away from the NC contenders seems very much based on recent history. We've been burned by that but soon enough we benefit from it.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 18m18 minutes ago
Last time I put this out:
https://therealdudeofwv.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/houston-we-have-a-problem/

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 2h2 hours ago
Keep in mind that I can't get anyone from the UH side to talk to me.

those who spoke to be from the Big 12 and Texas obviously had a anti-UH agenda.

I reached out to Yuracheck at UH, Ken Starr & Tillman Fertitta. Nothing.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 18m18 minutes ago
Last time I put this out:
https://therealdudeofwv.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/houston-we-have-a-problem/

Keep in mind that I can't get anyone from the UH side to talk to me.

those who spoke to be from the Big 12 and Texas obviously had a anti-UH agenda.

I reached out to Yuracheck at UH, Ken Starr & Tillman Fertitta. Nothing.

So weird that he's getting stonewalled by Ken Starr. You'd think a guy like Ken Starr would jump at the opportunity to speak with a West Virginia University football blogger who hosts a site on wordpress.

Reaction Score
I love the last point of the blog. "Risk a rematch" with 10 teams. Hey dude, it's a lot more than a risk, it's a guarantee with a round robin schedule.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wait, why would Ken Starr, the president of Baylor, want to talk to this guy? Ughhhhhh I just posted on non-key tweets...forever unclean!
It's like crack baby. Accept the fact that you are now hooked.

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 8h8 hours ago
ESPN again cranking up the pressure to try and get Texas to join the ACC.

ESPN desperately trying to get an ACCN to launch but financial issues are causing huge roadblocks

Wants UT to join ACC and convert LHN to an ACCN and buying out UT of LHN contract

Telling UT that ND will join if they will and can promise revenues greater than B12

This would free up lots of $ because ESPN will not renew B12 contract if UT bolts

ESPN fearing ACC defections in the near future if no ACCN and if the B10 contract is going to be what they believe it will be

ESPN doesn't mind defections fr ACC to SEC but B10 and B12 both are also in bed with fox

And with shrinking viewership ESPN cannot afford Fox to get more of a foothold in live content in big markets

Reaction Score
So weird that he's getting stonewalled by Ken Starr. You'd think a guy like Ken Starr would jump at the opportunity to speak with a West Virginia University football blogger who hosts a site on wordpress.

Unintentional comedy is usually the best.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
ESPN again cranking up the pressure to try and get Texas to join the ACC.

ESPN desperately trying to get an ACCN to launch but financial issues are causing huge roadblocks

Wants UT to join ACC and convert LHN to an ACCN and buying out UT of LHN contract

Telling UT that ND will join if they will and can promise revenues greater than B12

This would free up lots of $ because ESPN will not renew B12 contract if UT bolts

ESPN fearing ACC defections in the near future if no ACCN and if the B10 contract is going to be what they believe it will be

ESPN doesn't mind defections fr ACC to SEC but B10 and B12 both are also in bed with fox

And with shrinking viewership ESPN cannot afford Fox to get more of a foothold in live content in big markets

Interesting thing about this guy vs. the Dude, is that this series of tweets must be making the couch burning crowd suicidal. This would be very bad news for WVU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom