Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread

Reaction Score
Yeah, looks like Buddy Boy didn't like getting boxed out, and decided a punch in the stomach was an appropriate response. If a UConn player did that, he'd probably be ejected. Buddy just gets a pat on the hiney as he runs back to the bench. If I wasn't rooting for FSU before, I am now.

Reaction Score
can't tell if cuse looks really good or fsu looks really bad. probably a bit of both.

if cuse wins, what would be funnier -- the orange getting hammered by duke tomorrow or staying hot and handing coach k his second loss in a row?? don't think the orange are making the dance either way, so i might root for the latter.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Can they review that video and kick him out of the game at halftime or their next game?

Reaction Score
can't tell if cuse looks really good or fsu looks really bad. probably a bit of both.

if cuse wins, what would be funnier -- the orange getting hammered by duke tomorrow or staying hot and handing coach k his second loss in a row?? don't think the orange are making the dance either way, so i might root for the latter.
If Cuse beats Duke they'll probably win the ACC tourney.

Reaction Score
If Cuse beats Duke they'll probably win the ACC tourney.

Duke is the only good team in that league. Can’t imagine why anyone would root for Syracuse to beat them.

Reaction Score

Duke's average margin of victory over Syracuse this season is 22.5 points. I think the score at one point in the last game was 41-13 or something like that. Jim Boeheim said afterwards: "We can't handle Duke. It's pretty simple."

Don't think Cuse has any shot vs Duke, especially coming off that brutal UNC loss.

Also, if Cuse loses, it will be Boeheim's first losing season ever which is kind of a fun thing to root for. Plenty of time for Duke to suffer an embarrassing loss later on in the post-season.

Reaction Score
Can they review that video and kick him out of the game at halftime or their next game?
The potential for a second half ejection is an interesting question. I presume they did not review it at all during the first half, which is crazy to me. Gotta assume Hamilton was made aware of the punch and should have been asking for a review. He clearly throws a punch and should have been ejected.

Reaction Score
We just need them to lose 1 of the next two to finish with a losing record.

Unrelated, I feel like Eli Cohen on their website

Reaction Score
If Alex evolves into a Swider-esq player, I’d be ecstatic

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Why do we need a thread about this game? The ACC sucks. Cuse sucks. Who cares?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The potential for a second half ejection is an interesting question. I presume they did not review it at all during the first half, which is crazy to me. Gotta assume Hamilton was made aware of the punch and should have been asking for a review. He clearly throws a punch and should have been ejected.
what about reviewing it after the game?

Reaction Score
what about reviewing it after the game?
I mean I have to assume a suspension is always on the table for conduct during the game. I have no idea what the precedent would be for that though or what the likelihood of that is.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Jimmy Boeheim shot hunting up 40 with walk ons on the court.

Reaction Score
My favorite time of year when Syracuse wins a couple of games in March and their fans become blind to the garbage they experienced during the regular season and think things are just fine.
Cuse.png

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
My favorite time of year when Syracuse wins a couple of games in March and their fans become blind to the garbage they experienced during the regular season and think things are just fine.
Absolutely. Let’s give boeheim a contract extension.

Reaction Score
Absolutely. Let’s give boeheim a contract extension.
If we passed the hat on the Boneyard, I'm sure we could help out with a small contribution to help keep him at Syracuse for many more years.

Reaction Score
Apparently the ACC just said* they will be reviewing Buddy's elbow against the FSU player. He's gotta be suspended right?
*per the post-game breakdown with Greenberg, Ellis, etc. on ESPN

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Apparently the ACC just said* they will be reviewing Buddy's elbow against the FSU player. He's gotta be suspended right?
No question he will be suspended

Reaction Score
That's a punch, he won't be playing next game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom