Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I would be happy if one day Pitt, BC, and Syracuse came back to the Big East and went independent in football.

Reaction Score
I put a pretty nice stack on Bryant to win the NEC tourny and I loved that 1st half. Gave up 12 points, chefs kiss.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Bryant fans fighting Wagner fans, now they want to clear the building.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Bryant fans fighting Wagner fans, now they want to clear the building.
Can’t really play these games in high school gyms

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Yeah I can’t imagine an AD introducing this smarmy clown at a press conferenice.

Reaction Score
Zags look average at best. They certainly don’t look scary to me. Haven’t seen much of them this year but I don’t see this squad winning the NCAA tournament

Reaction Score
Zags look average at best. They certainly don’t look scary to me. Haven’t seen much of them this year but I don’t see this squad winning the NCAA tournament
They had a stretch in the first half where they looked like a national championship team but feels like they’ve been bothered by SMCs physicality in the second half. Holmgren has pretty much been afraid to do anything other than jack up threes. SMC is a very good team though.

Reaction Score
In case anyone wants some America East coverage - got some with John Gallagher at UHart ahead of tomorrow's semifinal game against UMBC

Thanks Jared. Gallagher is a class act and a solid coach. Should be a good matchup with UMBC. Sadly, my Binghamton Bearcats will get obliterated by UVM in the other semi.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
nice zags game.
a. st mary's is a top ranked team and beat the zags this season.
b. the whole game, the zags attitude was like, 'whatever, we got this game.'
they got that game, and on spindly, skinny, waiflike chetster's 4th foul, a charge, he obliterated a big dude directly onto his keyster, while chet just turned and walked away, prolly thinking, 'coach is gonna yell at me now, 4 fouls and all that.'
their guards went for 50 or so. mebbe more, mebbe less. didn't matter.

st mary's is a top ranked team.

Reaction Score
Zags look average at best. They certainly don’t look scary to me.
Zags look average at best. They certainly don’t look scary to me.
Saint Mary’s is 9th in defensive efficiency and have played Gonzaga three times, so I’m not surprised how “average” Gonzaga has looked against them.

The only teams with higher defense efficiency ratings AND overall ratings than Saint Mary’s are Auburn, Tennessee, Texas Tech and LSU.

Reaction Score
As much as shirtless kid looks like someone I would never want to associate with, he did look rather #thuglife in this clip:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Once they get into the tournament and play someone besides a team they see 3 times a year and is built with one thing in mind - beat the Zags - they will do damage
I'll bet there are a lot of teams that wish they looked as average as Gonzaga

Reaction Score
Time to tune in to root against v Syracuse. They're currently winning 25 -13 with 10 mins gone in the first round.

And Buddy Boeheim got away with punching and opposing player in the guy while boxing out for a rebound.

Reaction Score
i kinda want to see duke pound them by 30 in the next round again. a win against fsu aint getting them into the tourney anyways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom