Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Rutgers is down 9 to Iowa. Not looking good for our Husky alumn Coach P.

Reaction Score
Rutgers is down 9 to Iowa. Not looking good for our Husky alumn Coach P.
It's looking great for Pikiell: earlier today, he signed an extension through 29-30.

Very good first half in the other C-USA semi between at-large hopeful UAB and much improved MTSU (their coach was awarded coach of the year). I'm switching between that and Saint Louis v Saint Bonaventure.

The Friday semis in good mid-major leagues are so much fun. So much desperation played between a lot of solid teams. Great crowd in DC for the A-10 tourney.

Reaction Score
Bonnies coming back against SLU. 1 point game, 5 minutes to go.

Reaction Score
its crazy how much that program dropped off. Hopefully the money and wherever their football program is at made up for it but. Those were fun games back in the old big east days with WVU and Pitt playing.
I am close friends with a Pitt fan and they tell you that football only matters and they get a ton of money and wouldn’t trade places with us. What is the money difference?

Reaction Score
Damn, SLU has a shooter named Gibson Jimerson (lol at this name) who is lights out in this game. Hit a huge three pointer (his sixth of the game) and then just hit a go-ahead midrange shot with 13 seconds left. Bonnies ball.

Reaction Score
Wow, Lofton missed two free throws at the end and Bonnies lose. Osun also went 0-for-2 with a minute left. Dismal stuff.

Has to be super dissapointing for a team that was Top 25 pre-season.

Reaction Score
Between ACC Brooklyn debacle and this
Live look-in at the MAAC tournament LOL. Probably the most pathetic part is that it's being played three hours from Houston and not even the Cougars could come (remotely) close to filling the lower bowl. But I'm sure the Tulane fans will fill that place up.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No way do I want UConn to see Arkansas in any fashion in this NCAA tournament
Their interior defense is lights out
They are long, quick and physical
Would have loved to watch Arkansas vs Auburn again but I guess that isn't working
Not sure how much that Auburn win means anymore

Reaction Score
I am close friends with a Pitt fan and they tell you that football only matters and they get a ton of money and wouldn’t trade places with us. What is the money difference?
BC fans do the same thing, Mike DiMaurro is all about much better it is to be in the ACC than the big east.

Reaction Score
Rutgers in or out? 18-13. Some good wins, but bad on the road. I say out. Sorry, Steve. Just didn't do enough.

Reaction Score
Quinnipiac has pulled off a couple upsets to get the semi-final of the MAAC tournament. Up 6 on St Peter's early. Go Bobcats!!

Reaction Score
Watching the Leprechaun lose to USC would make me feel fractionally better

Reaction Score
I saw this posted on facebook if anyone is interested. Penn vs. Yale 2 PM

Azar Swain is playing his last game for Yale at 2 pm.
"He's set the school record for most 3's in a season. Set the school record for most 3's total in a career and still adding to that.
2pm on ESPN+ .
Remember the name Azar Swain!
Proud of all you've accomplished!"

Reaction Score
Holy Jordan Bohannon! The kid had to wait six years in Iowa City before hitting the biggest shot of his career! Good for him.

As much as I tend to avoid Big Ten basketball, Iowa is a fun team to watch. Just beautiful basketball and their team looks tougher than most Iowa teams that I'm used to.

Reaction Score
I’d still think Iowa needs one more win to pass us on the s-curve but it’s certainly in play now. Indiana probably played their way in but I’d personally rather see a team like Wyoming or even a UNT get a chance in the tourney instead of Michigan or Rutgers.

Arkansas got wrecked by an upstart A&M squad, who’s also probably played their way in, but I still think they’ll be ahead of us tomorrow. These runs kill Xavier (though they did a good job killing themselves too of course). Would be nice to see Tennessee hand squid a loss in the other SEC SF.

Reaction Score
I saw this posted on facebook if anyone is interested. Penn vs. Yale 2 PM

Azar Swain is playing his last game for Yale at 2 pm.
"He's set the school record for most 3's in a season. Set the school record for most 3's total in a career and still adding to that.
2pm on ESPN+ .
Remember the name Azar Swain!
Proud of all you've accomplished!"
Last game for Yale???

Yale v Princeton in the Ivy Final. Noon on Sunday!

25 points for Swain.

Penn is a very good young team...Dingle is an impressive guard and I don't think anyone on their rotation is a senior. Will be a top team in the Ivy next year.

Reaction Score
Jaden Ivey just made one of the most impressive layups I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
lol Memphis just got hosed. Williams fouled out with 10:00 left on an absolute horrendous call during a rebound. Stay gold, AAC!

Reaction Score
Last 4 in are sweating out ACC final as Virginia Tech are leading at halftime against Duke. I always root for our Big East brothers in the Big Dance, but I am not really sure I want to see Xavier in there in anyway

Reaction Score
Last 4 in are sweating out ACC final as Virginia Tech are leading at halftime against Duke. I always root for our Big East brothers in the Big Dance, but I am not really sure I want to see Xavier in there in anyway
Xavier is probably out anyways. Root for the Duke L.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Xavier is probably out anyways. Root for the Duke L.

I’m watching this tech team and wondering how they’re in the position they’re in when they’ve been playing smart all night.

But their limited athleticism is apparent

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom