Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread

Reaction Score
Wow watching this game closely made me finally realize how damn good Arizona is. Defense and offense turned it up like crazy in the 2nd half. Would not want them as our #1 seed in our region!

Reaction Score
Wow watching this game closely made me finally realize how damn good Arizona is. Defense and offense turned it up like crazy in the 2nd half. Would not want them as our #1 seed in our region!
They're my pick to win it all especially if their point guard is back for the tournament.

Reaction Score
EJ Anosike sighting. In the Big West Championship game playing for Cal St Fullerton. Remember him playing for Sacred Heart for 3 years then transferred to Tennessee. Now Fullerton’s leading scorer.

Reaction Score
EJ Anosike sighting. In the Big West Championship game playing for Cal St Fullerton. Remember him playing for Sacred Heart for 3 years then transferred to Tennessee. Now Fullerton’s leading scorer.
I was about to post the same thing.

Anosike had two incredible years at Sacred Heart as a double-double machine. After a part-time rotation role at Tennessee, Anosike is the top dog at CSU Fulterton: averages 16.5p, 8.3r and can hit the occasional three.

Scored 22 in the Big West championship game.

At Sacred Heart, I watched him live in a handful of games and each time he was hands down my favorite player on the court. Incredible motor and a warrior. Glad to see him get a chance to dance!

Reaction Score
If we want any kind of outside look at the 4-line, Memphis has to beat Houston for the AAC title.

Not that I think either us or Houston will bump PC/Arkansas/Illinois/UCLA off the 4-line, but if there’s a conversation, we want to be on top of the 5-line, so it’s about us.

Reaction Score
Last game for Yale???

Yale v Princeton in the Ivy Final. Noon on Sunday!

25 points for Swain.

Penn is a very good young team...Dingle is an impressive guard and I don't think anyone on their rotation is a senior. Will be a top team in the Ivy next year.
23 points and 3/7 from 3 over Princeton. Looks like he plays on!!!

Reaction Score
How did they manage to make that catch and call a timeout? And not travel? I don't know about that one.

Reaction Score
Richmond just stole any chance Xavier had for a bid it would appear.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom