Noel Thomas is Not Too Happy... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Noel Thomas is Not Too Happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ha! Well, you started this size matters debate. This is what I am happy to tell you. I'm no LESS passionate than any of you self proclaimed root for the "program" and "front of the jersey" folks. By the way FD, were you in St. Petersburg? Just wondering how far your passion goes. And if you had a Christmas conflict I can understand, but can you please give us all your criteria that best defines a passionate fan?
For the record I didn't start the "size matters debate" you did. I agreed with @Stairmaster post describing you. Actually Nos I was supposed to be there...bought my plane tickets and game tickets. Then I developed a staph infection in my right leg and was in Greenwich Hospital from Sunday-Thursday morning, so I had to bail on my trip. Still have the infection and take a Keflex 500 mg capsule every 6 hrs. So instead of going to the game and seeing my parents for a few days I am couch bound since being home and my parents went to the game with their neighbors. First bowl game my wife and I have missed..not of our choice. Sorry Nos that I am disappointing you here. Why don't you start since you have laid down the gauntlet that you root harder for the name on the front of the jersey than anyone else here. You seem to be that football parent groupie that trolls the parking lot hanging out with them. By the way I'm also still waiting for you to tell us who your sources are at MD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom