2025 Recruiting: - Niko Bundalo Update | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Niko Bundalo Update

Reaction Score
I guess I'm using public loosely but Darius Adams said it in his commitment interview, then Colby Giacubeno said it on a podcast, then Trilly said the same thing on his discord.

I hope they're all wrong and we get both, but there's enough smoke that I don't think it can really be dismissed as nonsense. Especially when it lines up with what our roster is looking like for next year. This staff is always going to weigh the impact of these decisions on returning players like we saw with Koby Brea and Aidan Mahaney

trilly & Colby Giacubeno only said they don’t suspect that UConn would add both which is only an opinion not a quote from a source…personal I don’t think we’ll get both but I can def see them fitting together

Reaction Score
is McNeely a lock to go based on what you’ve seen?
if Liam doesnt go pro then i hope Ball or Mahaney do. none of Adams, Mullins, soph Nowell, or junior Ross should be 3rd stringers

Reaction Score
if Liam doesnt go pro then i hope Ball or Mahaney do. none of Adams, Mullins, soph Nowell, or junior Ross should be 3rd stringers
I don't think Mahaney is an NBA player. He is too small and not athletic enough to separate himself.

caw

Reaction Score
The announcer in yesterday's game compared him to Westbrook. I don't really see the comparison at all. Ball is more of shooter than the slasher that Westbrook is. I guess they are both very athletic but that is were the comparisons end.

Westbrook also had an absurd fifteen foot pull-up that Ball does not. Not sure who I would compare Ball to though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom