2025 Recruiting: - Niko Bundalo Update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Niko Bundalo Update

JerseyAlum

St. Anthony's Fan; UConn tennis alum
Reaction Score
Apologies to HS in advance if this was already posted in the preceding 3 pages

left hand 'could' be interpreted as UConn meaning 2 nattys and a third on the way. Look at his fingers.

Reaction Score
UConn Men's Basketball brought in $10.6 Million from 2023 (source: CT Insider), and while it's grey area how donations are made (e.g., made out to the athletic dept or specific for NIL or just m's basketball or w's basketball program) that it makes guessing our NIL pool laughable. I mean it would be nice to know what Adams is getting for NIL as a 19th/20th best player as it were. Use that as a benchmark.
revenue is not/cannot be used for NIL. if a booster wants to pay a player they would do so via an NIL deal rather than making a donation to the school/AD/program. i'm not even sure donations count as "revenue" in the first place. but starting next year revenue will be "shared" in order to pay players directly on top of NIL deals.

Last edited:

JerseyAlum

St. Anthony's Fan; UConn tennis alum
Reaction Score
revenue is not/cannot be used for NIL. if a booster wants to pay a player they would do so via an NIL deal rather than making a donation to the school/AD/program. i'm not even sure donations count as "revenue" in the first place. but starting next year revenue will be "shared" in order to pay players directly.
Yeah the issue is collectives can ask for money from donors for NIL pool and UConn's collectives are fairly murky.

Reaction Score
Mullins has been offered $1.5 million according to Indiana sources and that is reportedly almost twice what we have offered. $750k here there and everywhere tends to add up.
i cannot believe how unbelievably screwed we are once revenue sharing starts. the hurley discount only applies to NIL.

Reaction Score
i cannot believe how unbelievably screwed we are once revenue sharing starts. the hurley discount only applies to NIL.
We'll be in the Big 12 by then and the other Big East schools will make it work.

Reaction Score
Yeah the issue is collectives can ask for money from donors for NIL pool and UConn's collectives are fairly murky.
not relevant to my comment or your initial comment about using revenue for NIL, but i digress

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom