Nika Injured | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nika Injured

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
One must wonder about the impact of a full college season, followed immediately by a WNBA season (granted not a lot of game time but certainly intense practices and fitness work) followed on immediately by pro basketball. Such a shame some/most(?) players cannot afford to take time off and properly recover.
This has been a serious concern for WBB players for a number of years. The year round grind of the W + overseas basketball, added to those players coming into the W directly after completing a tough college season has resulted in far too many injuries to talented players.

Reaction Score
Beşiktaş just updated it's an ACL and Meniscus tear. To be honest, from her reaction I thought she got the ACL special (ACL+MCL+Meniscus).
Sucks big time.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Beşiktaş just updated it's an ACL and Meniscus tear. To be honest, from her reaction I thought she got the ACL special (ACL+MCL+Meniscus).
Sucks big time.
What a horrible thing now that she finally gets to play. Interesting how we get medical news faster from Europe than here in the US

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
What a horrible thing now that she finally gets to play. Interesting how we get medical news faster from Europe than here in the US
Professional WBB vs. amateur college students with much higher privacy concerns - big difference.

Reaction Score
Sucks big time.

Ugh. This means at some point she will need a total knee replacement. My sister tore her ACL & Meniscus during a volleyball match. She had the surgery & the doctor told her that 25 years from now you'll need a total replacement. She had it done 6 weeks ago and is doing just fine.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Professional WBB vs. amateur college students with much higher privacy concerns - big difference.

Really? It takes forever to get injury updates on WNBA players too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom