:( we need a crying emoji because
1000001284.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Per University website, 2024 Spring Semester Academic Calendar:
Fri, Apr 26Last day of spring semester classes
Sat, Apr 27-Sun, Apr 28Reading Days
Mon, Apr 29-Sat, May 4Final examinations

Um, isn't there still another week of actual school stuff (at a minimum) before she should be 'catching a flight out of there'? I sincerely hope that she does very well in the WNBA as well as European Professional Basketball; I am also hopefully that she received a Bachelor's Degree while at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Every kid who thinks herself or himself as the underdog, as "not quite as good as the other kids", should find every clip of Nika Muhl available and commit it to memory. God given natural born talent only takes you so far. You don't have to be the 5th ranked kid by some hoop magazine to leave your mark. I just wish she could somehow get recognized in the same way the All-Americans do, because there's no doubt that she made just as much of an impact.

I'm not so sure we ever see another Nika who is not only willing to do all of the hard, tough, necessary work that goes unnoticed - but who genuinely LOVES to do all the hard, tough, necessary work that makes everyone around her better by multiples. She'd be the first one I'd pick for anything from a pickup game to a rock fight. 100% all the time. It may not be pretty, it may not be perfect, but you will never question her commitment to the cause, her determination to win, and her willingness to give everything she has for her teammates.

Now stop cutting those $%&*@! onions....

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Per University website, 2024 Spring Semester Academic Calendar:
Fri, Apr 26Last day of spring semester classes
Sat, Apr 27-Sun, Apr 28Reading Days
Mon, Apr 29-Sat, May 4Final examinations

Um, isn't there still another week of actual school stuff (at a minimum) before she should be 'catching a flight out of there'? I sincerely hope that she does very well in the WNBA as well as European Professional Basketball; I am also hopefully that she received a Bachelor's Degree while at UCONN.
When the ceremony is held, Nika and Aaliyah will return, if their schedules allow

C0A0BD22-C76E-4D63-8D7A-7B512259B02B.jpeg

Reaction Score
Sue Bird was the assist leader and my favorite player of all time. Now Nika has replaced her as assist leader and as my all time favorite player.
I am SO gonna miss her as I know SO many fans will. WOW what an impact she has had on me and so many others.

Love ya, Nika You're the BEST!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom