Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night) | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night)

Reaction Score
I want to meet these two guys on the court sooooo bad and just abuse them during a blowout pleeeeaaaaaase god make this happen. Hurley is saying someone is disrespectful too. I hope we thrive without both he and Cooper while they are mediocre at Duke. Because it seems like he is headed there also.

Reaction Score
Why? It's Duke. I hope he crashes and burns.
and then his replacement is even worse and then that guys replacement is even worse etc etc until they disband the program and disappear forever. To be clear this has nothing to do with Flagg. We are talking about Duke after all.

Reaction Score
Staff had to be confident they’d land at least one of Cooper or Pat. Something went really wrong here. I know we’ll put out more offers for 24 and some guys we’re on for 25 could reclass, but right now we’ve had one too many swing and misses for next year’s class.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This one felt weird. Not only cutting us this late for no real reason (just choose a different school), but also all the instagram posts about us while he was in Durham.

Just weird vibes all around.
I think those posts were taking out of context.

He didn’t make those posts himself. He was simply resharing other people tagging him in UConn posts and seemed like he did that with all posts.

Reaction Score
I don’t know what kind of coach Scheyer will become but give the man a chance. Half this board was ready to run DH out of town before last season. What info do you have that says Scheyer doesn’t put much effort into his job?
What we’re not about to do here is defend Jon Scheyer lmfao duck* him and Duke I wish that program nothing but failure and unpleasantries

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Maybe DC told Pat he was coming back for his Jr year to play with CF and he just doesn't want to be in a backup roll :)
I choose to believe this.

Reaction Score
No reason for concern, TheHorde still feels good about this one.
And “experts” said they liked the position UConn was in. If he goes to Duke or Kentucky, can the family connection angle be put to bed? Is Bill Clingan wrong about UConn being in good position with NIL?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Wonder if he had pictures of any of his other top 8? If he scrubbed multiple it's nbd but if it was just us that's definitely strange.
The only other OV he took was Michigan, and I don’t see a post. Not sure he ever had one, though.

EDIT: a few folks above confirmed he did in fact delete a Michigan post

Reaction Score
No reason for concern, TheHorde still feels good about this one.
The staff geeky good about it right? Is that why the nets weren’t cast widely on big men? And you have a lot to say to me it’s clearly personal. People can speculate about Hurley’s social media post, Pat being the villain and…radio silence from you. Well I’m not going anywhere big guy. And your opinion means less than zero to me.

Reaction Score
Maybe move on to Edgecomb or someone else we have no shot with.
Big Ern shooting fish in a barrel just predict UConn gets no top 5 guys and you’ll be right 99% of the time! Show your ignorance. Plenty of recruiting experts weighed in and said they liked UConn’s position. We were in Betsey’s finalist list with a vocal family member pushing for UConn. Trilly backtracked on Flagg calling it too close to call. UConn recruited no other bigs and the staff CLEARLY thought they had a very good shot. Keep demonstrating your foolishness and that you’re blinded by whatever personal thing you have going on with me. I’ll live just fine. I believe in this program and what is has to offer even if you don’t.

Reaction Score
Big Ern shooting fish in a barrel just predict UConn gets no top 5 guys and you’ll be right 99% of the time! Show your ignorance. Plenty of recruiting experts weighed in and said they liked UConn’s position. We were in Betsey’s finalist list with a vocal family member pushing for UConn. Trilly backtracked on Flagg calling it too close to call. UConn recruited no other bigs and the staff CLEARLY thought they had a very good shot. Keep demonstrating your foolishness and that you’re blinded by whatever personal thing you have going on with me. I’ll live just fine. I believe in this program and what is has to offer even if you don’t.

Right. I'm the one that's taking it personally. Keep posting.

Reaction Score
The staff geeky good about it right? Is that why the nets weren’t cast widely on big men? And you have a lot to say to me it’s clearly personal. People can speculate about Hurley’s social media post, Pat being the villain and…radio silence from you. Well I’m not going anywhere big guy. And your opinion means less than zero to me.

I cannot believe you are old enough to have teenagers. I like you, but I'm just surprised.

@BigErnMcCracken is an angry LA lawyer who gets kicked out of MSG. We already knew his schtick. ;)

Reaction Score
Right. I'm the one that's taking it personally. Keep posting.
Yes clearly you are. I’m on your mind. I’ll wait for you to post back under the comments reading into Hurley’s Instagram post, wiping pics off social media, and Pat being the villain. But you won’t because you don’t have a personal thing going on there, right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom