Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night) | Page 24 | The Boneyard

Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night)

Reaction Score
put my minuteman jersey on. im prepping for the 1-10 vs 1-10 battle in november. i even made a facebook account so i can watch the game!
I don’t follow UConn football. Your troll comments sounded like the Cincy fans that cling to OSU football as soon things get tough. You know who I’m talking about! Don’t jump ship!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I don’t follow UConn football. Your troll comments sounded like the Cincy fans that cling to OSU football as soon things get tough. You know who I’m talking about! Don’t jump ship!
Thumping chest for 14th ranked (in the Big12) bearcats, lol.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
1 game overreaction.

Dereck Lively… don’t go to Duke as a top recruit. Looked phenomenal today. Didn’t see that with his Dook coaching
If I was an opposing coach, I’d just say that we prep guys for the NBA better if that’s what happens consistently.

Especially if the opposite is play well and develop in college but not make an impact in the NBA.

Reaction Score
If I was an opposing coach, I’d just say that we prep guys for the NBA better if that’s what happens consistently.

Especially if the opposite is play well and develop in college but not make an impact in the NBA.
Ok… so I hear you.

But you’re comparing apples & oranges right now. A top 5 kids expectations should be different than a 40-100 kid

Reaction Score
Kobe’s always been a ball buster in a good way. I enjoy his jokes and he enjoyed us busting his ass when the time called back when we shared conferences.

Am I the only one who chuckles at him popping in out of nowhere and jabbing is?
Yes

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Ok… so I hear you.

But you’re comparing apples & oranges right now. A top 5 kids expectations should be different than a 40-100 kid
Try telling that to a top 5 kid though that’s watching a top 5 kid succeed.

Castle is going to be really important there. Probably Clingan too even though he doesn’t fit that recruiting mold. Just need to see us having an impact on the league again.

Reaction Score
Thing is, it’s your false narrative that’s been created. We’ve lost out on MANY recruits before and I’m sure we will again. And yet somehow we’ve managed to win FIVE championships despite these massive failures.

At the end of the day, none of us have to be reduced to trolling any other teams’ message board to get pleasure. What that says about you is just pathetic. I bet you like stealing candy from little kids too.

Reaction Score
Thumping chest for 14th ranked (in the Big12) bearcats, lol.
Have to stay consistent! It makes those college football playoff seasons more special. I was more joking @kobe for the troll comments. I’m hoping he’s true to the Cats and not the usual t-shirt fan in Cincinnati that clings to the Buckeyes

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Have to stay consistent! It makes those college football playoff seasons more special. I was more joking @kobe for the troll comments. I’m hoping he’s true to the Cats and not the usual t-shirt fan in Cincinnati that clings to the Buckeyes
its a fun jab to throw out but there's not nearly as many of those types of fans anymore thankfully. in the huggins days when uc football was as bad as uconn's program it was a real thing. we've come a long way.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Maybe DC told Pat he was coming back for his Jr year to play with CF and he just doesn't want to be in a backup roll :)
Screenshot_20231027-013725.png

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
its a fun jab to throw out but there's not nearly as many of those types of fans anymore thankfully. in the huggins days when uc football was as bad as uconn's program it was a real thing. we've come a long way.
and a very long wat to go - wherever that is

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom