Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night) | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
A couple more gets like Betsey and the coach might move up to Tier 3.

Reaction Score
MY feelings hurt?? No, not at all. I’m not the one with ZERO championships trolling on the board of someone else’s team trying to take pleasure in them losing ONE recruit. Your life is clearly pathetic. But go for it dude.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
At what point this football season did you take off your UC jersey and put on your Ohio State one? Was it around Sept 23rd?
put my minuteman jersey on. im prepping for the 1-10 vs 1-10 battle in november. i even made a facebook account so i can watch the game!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Except that he’s going to Duke, you make a good point.

Reaction Score
Kobe’s always been a ball buster in a good way. I enjoy his jokes and he enjoyed us busting his ass when the time called back when we shared conferences.

Am I the only one who chuckles at him popping in out of nowhere and jabbing is?

Reaction Score
Don't take what a few people say on here as representing the entire UConn fan base. I hate when you do that. Every fan base has some people who say unreasonable things. If I went on the PC board and started talking about UConn I'm certain I'd see the same thing. Or worse.

Reaction Score
I know you think that the key phrase of your post is “hasn’t been able to thicken the skin,” but for any rational person the key phrase is “Winning a 5th title ….” Along with the implicit “which is 5 more than my school has won.”

So thanks.

Reaction Score

Not sure w t ’re even here talking like that. It makes zero sense but hey, guess it comes with the territory. I mean what would you know about thickening your skin after a 5th National Championship? Or even 1 for that matter:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Winning is fun. It takes good players to keep winning. Losing out on a good player that can help you keep winning can be a bummer for some. This is not a hard concept to follow but keep projecting your inferiority complex on to us. Who cares about your "I told you so" bit. Are you really surprised nobody listened to the passive aggressive PC guy that pops up on cue everytime someone mentions PC or their coach?

Reaction Score
Winning is fun. It takes good players to keep winning. Losing out on a good player that can help you keep winning can be a bummer for some. This is not a hard concept to follow but keep projecting your inferiority complex on to us. Who cares about your "I told you so" bit. Are you really surprised nobody listened to the passive aggressive PC guy that pops up on cue everytime someone mentions PC or their coach?
His take could end up being right but counting the proverbial money and taking a victory lap might be premature with Duke and Kentucky still in the mix. We’ll see what happens. I get him gloating about UConn not getting PN. The UConn fans seemingly pleased with themselves and happy for projecting that their team wouldn’t get PN is puzzling.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Well, you actually said he’s a lock for kstate and Providence has as good a chance as anyone else.

You’re right though about our skin being thin, but it really helps having you linger around here with your friar fandom to remind us how good we have it.

Reaction Score
Fortunately, we don't have to.
1698335191160.gif

Reaction Score
Kobe’s always been a ball buster in a good way. I enjoy his jokes and he enjoyed us busting his ass when the time called back when we shared conferences.

I like that his occasional existence on this board is so inconsequential to us, yet so meaningful to him. I also like that he is not self aware enough to realize this. More, please.

pj

Reaction Score

Kobe was fun when we were in the same conference ... the last few years he's been less funny. ... Maybe he's still grieving the loss of Mick Cronin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom