Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night) | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Ngongba Visiting October 13th (First Night)

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
This kid can kick rocks. When he’s averaging 5 and 3 next year and Hurley brings in a transfer than can produce from day 1, everyone here will have forgotten him. The xfer portal is always loaded with good centers. It’s the shooters that are hardest to compete for.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
imagine winning the national championship and recruits STILL don't wanna go to your school.

maybe a certain someone was on to something when he called uconn a poverty mid-major
Sipping Tea Time GIF

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was concerned we might lose him, but I actually thought it might be to Providence. I mean you guys had as good shot as anyone, right?

Reaction Score
Don’t underestimate the centers we have on the team now… both are athletic and tall… they could be a strength on the team next year.. I expect to lose DC next year to the nba

CL82

Reaction Score
Absolutely agree. You guys are the little engine that, well not could so much, but feels it has as good a shot as anyone. So that's something.

Reaction Score
imagine winning the national championship and recruits STILL don't wanna go to your school.

maybe a certain someone was on to something when he called uconn a poverty mid-major
Sipping Tea Time GIF
Can’t wait to see the Cincinnati recruiting class after their NC

Reaction Score
I think those posts were taking out of context.

He didn’t make those posts himself. He was simply resharing other people tagging him in UConn posts and seemed like he did that with all posts.
Good point — I’m old and missed that.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Sipping Tea Time GIF
Wes miller is going from mediocre in the American to getting bent over in the B12.

Reaction Score
Absolutely agree. You guys are the little engine that, well not could so much, but feels it has as good a shot as anyone. So that's something.
Providence had the same chance as Bryant here

CL82

Reaction Score
Providence had the same chance as Bryant here
Well, Bryant is anyone, so there you have it.

Reaction Score
I’ve been happy with where we’ve been recruiting the past several years. Without football money and multiple billionaire CEOs we may get fewer one and dones but we’ve won championships with 4 star multi year players. I’ll start to worry when we can’t compete for them anymore.

In the meantime you guys are way too nice. If a kid chooses anyone over my preferred school I’ll root for them to all end up like Mac Etienne

CL82

Reaction Score
I like to think we're as skilled as anyone in our use of sarcasm on The Boneyard. Probably better than most, in all honesty.

Reaction Score

Sipping Tea Time GIF
At what point this football season did you take off your UC jersey and put on your Ohio State one? Was it around Sept 23rd?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom