Next up... Ezi? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Next up... Ezi?

Reaction Score
Well, it can't be too late since she only has until mid April to sign. I assume she'd make a few visits while she's stateside. Probably January or February.

She only has until May 16th to sign an official letter of intent. However she can commit to UConn all the way until this September and they can promise her a scholarship at any time - even if it is well past May 16th. In fact she can even sign a scholarship document drawn up separately at any point before the Fall 2018 semester starts..

Last edited:

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
First and foremost Ezi is still a High School student, 12th grader and I believe her club team plays within walking distance of her home from what I read in a recent article.

Not exactly. Ezi's family lives in Melbourne. She attends (and is a recent graduate of) Australia's Center of Excellence, formerly the Australia Institute of Sports, which is a training center located in Canberra. The CoE is where young Australian athletes of different sports go for intensive training. While training at the CoE, they attend a local secondary school which is what Ezi has been doing. She plays for the WNBL team located in Canberra.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In FIBA 2016 Championship game Ezi outplayed Olivia in the first half. Olivia outplayed Ezi in the second half. both will look good in Husky blue.
I'm willing to pay to watch their duels in practice, if we are fortunate enough to get Ezi.

I like our diversity. Let's add a player from Down Under with a slightly different accent.

Reaction Score
I'm willing to pay to watch their duels in practice, if we are fortunate enough to get Ezi.

I like our diversity. Let's add a player from Down Under with a slightly different accent.
Plus they'd all get....

upload_2017-11-17_11-7-23.png

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
She is an impressive individual. I hope she migrates to the US and wears National Flag blue.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
As I said above, watching a few clips of her I think she plays a lot like a young Chiney Ogwumike. Similar size, build and skill set. Anyone else see it?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When Ezi drives in to dunk the ball, the opposition had better run and take cover.

Reaction Score
I was thinking that. I still haven't tried it, even though I went to the Olympics in Sydney.
IMO you're not missing much. To me it just tastes like flavored salt - maybe Worcestershire sauce evaporated until it's almost solid :mad: In any case, a little goes a long way. But they love their Vegemite down there!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
IMO you're not missing much. To me it just tastes like flavored salt - maybe Worcestershire sauce evaporated until it's almost solid :mad: In any case, a little goes a long way. But they love their Vegemite down there!
If I were to have lunch with Ezi, I'd try it. But short of that .... :)

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
As I said above, watching a few clips of her I think she plays a lot like a young Chiney Ogwumike. Similar size, build and skill set. Anyone else see it?

I can see it, seems like a fair comparison.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Ms Magbegor had 9 points, 8 rebounds, and 2 blocks in 18-1/2 minutes today in a losing effort. As noted earlier in the thread, she had 12 points and 7 rebounds in her previous game in 16 minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom