New transfer thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

New transfer thread

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Interesting on Degrate. Texas Tech would have to waive the intra-conference transfer rule, which does apply to grad-transfers, as well. Texas Tech has lost a lot of players in the offseason; curious to follow this.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Interesting on Degrate. Texas Tech would have to waive the intra-conference transfer rule, which does apply to grad-transfers, as well. Texas Tech has lost a lot of players in the offseason; curious to follow this.
Someone on the Baylor forum said, "Erin's mother showed me a photo of Erin showing her release papers from Tech. Tech fought her hard but she has her release now."

Reaction Score
Someone on the Baylor forum said, "Erin's mother showed me a photo of Erin showing her release papers from Tech. Tech fought her hard but she has her release now."

Yes that was said and from a reliable source on the board. With Degrate being from the area it's a lot easier to find info out.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
6'6" per Texas Tech, and no, you aren't in good shape if she is starting an expected to be a big time contributor, but as a sub for a few minutes here and there off the bench for Smith or Cox, you could do a lot worse.
Let's see her HS Max Preps had 6'4"; Her Fresh and soph Louisville bio has 6"4", Her Texas Tech announcement on coming to TT was 6'4". Her first year at TT she was 6'5", this past year she was listed at 6'6". I highly doubt she grew 2 inches as a women since age 18/19/20. Against the dregs of the Big12 (most of the league) yes, she can probably contribute, against the NCAA second round opponents-she's solely bench material.

Reaction Score
Let's see her HS Max Preps had 6'4"; Her Fresh and soph Louisville bio has 6"4", Her Texas Tech announcement on coming to TT was 6'4". Her first year at TT she was 6'5", this past year she was listed at 6'6". I highly doubt she grew 2 inches as a women since age 18/19/20. Against the dregs of the Big12 (most of the league) yes, she can probably contribute, against the NCAA second round opponents-she's solely bench material.

And it's official. Just announced it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom