New series to be announced at 10:00 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New series to be announced at 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Interesting given that the Mizzou AD recently stated they were trying to phase out non P-5's from their out of conference schedule. The crunch of time makes that difficult I am sure.

Reaction Score
Good work! So that fills up the non-conference slate for next year - Villanova, Army, at Mizzou and at BYU.

Reaction Score
OK with the schedule for sure. If you're disappointed that the home non-cons don't match up with the aways start saving for a road trip.

Reaction Score
Interesting given that the Mizzou AD recently stated they were trying to phase out non P-5's from their out of conference schedule. The crunch of time makes that difficult I am sure.

We will have an opportunity to prove ourselves, that's for sure. We start out with NOVA and Army at home. So the possibility exists that we could be 2-0 going into the Missouri game. There is an open date (TBD) after that and then we play BYU away. Exciting and hopefully Missouri won't pull a TN move on us.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
We will have an opportunity to prove ourselves, that's for sure. We start out with NOVA and Army at home. So the possibility exists that we could be 2-0 going into the Missouri game. There is an open date (TBD) after that and then we play BYU away. Exciting and hopefully Missouri won't pull a TN move on us.
Mizzou is a better get than Tennessee. Tee Martin is not walking through that door.

Reaction Score
How cool would it have been to have a 5th year senior at QB in 2017?

Figured I'd just get it out of the way. :rolleyes:

Good job Warde. Ain't that right freescooter?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Is Missouri even allowed to play this game? They're in the SEC now. Don't they know the SEC has a ban on travel north of Kentucky?

Reaction Score
Reasonable air travel access with multiple alternatives via StL, Chicago, and KC. Good home-and-away series.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Now all we need is a college football game day ! Looks like their gonna be at Yale bowl for the Army game on the 27tb

Reaction Score
Tough game exactly one year from now.

I hear that Warde got the NCAA to allow us to open the basketball season early so we can have a hoops game at the same time.

Reaction Score
Good work! So that fills up the non-conference slate for next year - Villanova, Army, at Mizzou and at BYU.
Not to be Negative but the 1st game is @ mizzou.will we see them at the Rent?
How cool would it have been to have a 5th year senior at QB in 2017?

Figured I'd just get it out of the way. :rolleyes:

Good job Warde. Ain't that right freescooter?
In 1999 I was driving back from Nevada and was traveling though Mizz on a Sat AM. I saw many (dozens) cars with a tiger tail coming out of the trunk. Couln't figure it out for a bit until I heard on the local radio about the upcoming game. Are there lots of Husky Tails driving into the Rent on Saturdays?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I noticed that they also officially announced the UMass series at the bottom of the release.

Schedule is rounding out nicely. Nice job Warde.

Hope we get Tennessee back up there. And you to all of our former conference mates that are too scared to schedule us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom