New school commitments by Transfers | Page 13 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
They may also be adding Ladazhia Williams but she hasn't announced it yet. She just keeps posing pictures of her visit on VSCO and has LSU tagged on her twitter.

6efcb47b-c555-4850-8705-6275f3317e36-jpeg.75771

I wonder if Gusters is out? She seemingly has scrubbed LSU off her social media accounts. I am having way too much fun trying to keep up and speculate with all this.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Gusters is out? She seemingly has scrubbed LSU off her social media accounts. I am having way too much fun trying to keep up and speculate with all this.
Its a message board so its what we do half the time :D

Reaction Score
Great pickup for LSU! I’m not sure if the team will be as good this year given how irreplaceable Pointer is, but Martinez and Morris will make an awesome one-two punch.
Jasmine Carson is an upgrade offensively from Cherry. Very good behind the 3 point line. And long enough to defend the 1-3. But from a standpoint with the guards. Look like Flau'Jae will be leaned too.

Reaction Score
Jasmine Carson is an upgrade offensively from Cherry. Very good behind the 3 point line. And long enough to defend the 1-3. But from a standpoint with the guards. Look like Flau'Jae will be leaned too.
I don't understand what happened at WVU, she showed a lot of promise and was solid at GT but WVU seemed like they had so much turmoil internally this past year.

I'm excited, she is solid, will give LSU experience and has some range. At this point they just need some type of experience considering they lost 4 super seniors. Got to have kids to help bring the freshmen along.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Why was the Fields recruitment perplexing? Comparing the stats she has been better in college than Richardson? Richardson was just a freshman but if Duke wanted an experienced player to produce, maybe Fields is more ready to come in and do so

Well we have two sophomore PGs, our top recuit is a PG, and have another PG Jordan Oliver (although she is recovering from a serious injury). I dont see the need to add another PG who stands just 5'9 and is a career 30% shooter.

Then again what do I know? Lawson is getting paid to make these recruiting decisions while Im just an old schmuck who sits on the sidelines and eats pimento cheese sandwiches for lunch.

Reaction Score
Then again what do I know? Lawson is getting paid to make these recruiting decisions while Im just an old schmuck who sits on the sidelines and eats pimento cheese sandwiches for lunch.
You make it sound like thats a bad thing... :rolleyes:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
My stinkin' Huskies can't sign any local talent out of HS, and they also apparently can't bring any of those players back home when they transfer. Coaches keep changing, story stays the same. Their roster was decimated by outgoing transfers, so far crickets on them bringing anyone in. Get to work Langley! She must be hanging out w/ Coach Rueck, who also is very shorthanded and so far hasn't done anything in the portal. I might need to find new teams to root for. :eek:

Reaction Score
Well we have two sophomore PGs, our top recuit is a PG, and have another PG Jordan Oliver (although she is recovering from a serious injury). I dont see the need to add another PG who stands just 5'9 and is a career 30% shooter.

Will be interesting to see how this works out next season. There are a lot of guards based on what I can remember of the roster. Now to see what Lawson will do for the post / forward position.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see how this works out next season. There are a lot of guards based on what I can remember of the roster. Now to see what Lawson will do for the post / forward position.

Cant remember offhand the total number of players on our roster, but basically we have all guards/wings except for our new post from Tulane, freshman stretch 4 Bollin, and undersized PF Imani Lewis (if she comes back)

Reaction Score
Doubtful she is coming to LSU but she could play the 3 and do very well. She doesn't have to be in the post, she is sorta a tweener between a oversized guard and a post player. She would do fine on the wing. Doesn't means she couldn't play both.

I have no clue who Reese is even interested in, she has kept everything pretty down low. The only coaches she has recently followed on social media are assistants from SC, Ole Miss and LSU. Even that doesn't guarantee much.

Reaction Score
Was looking at the Duke instagram this morning and saw this. Should i be ashamed that I've never heard of a player that played high school ball an hour from my house.. Who was the state player of the year.. Who was an McDonald's all American.. Who also was a espn top 40 player.. :oops:. Reigan Richardson is the young lady's name.

Well anyway.. I was looking to add a wing and two posts in the portal.... So one post to go.

Just remembered we have a new assistant coach from UGA... so this commitment makes more sense now.

Yes

Reaction Score
Doubtful she is coming to LSU but she could play the 3 and do very well. She doesn't have to be in the post, she is sorta a tweener between a oversized guard and a post player. She would do fine on the wing. Doesn't means she couldn't play both.

I have no clue who Reese is even interested in, she has kept everything pretty down low. The only coaches she has recently followed on social media are assistants from SC, Ole Miss and LSU. Even that doesn't guarantee much.
I can see Reese at LSU or somewhere out west like UCLA to play with KiKi rice.....The ACC seems more likely maybe Duke or UNC ? No clue to be honest . Owusu seems to be a VA tech lean but nothing in concrete besides her IG and who she recently started following.

Reaction Score
Owusu seems to be a VA tech lean but nothing in concrete besides her IG and who she recently started following.
VT makes sense for Owusu and probably will end up there but I imagine she will take her time. When you are a top player in the portal, you are pretty free to take your time compared to others

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom