New court filings name former UConn standouts Rodney Purvis, Sterling Gibbs, Terry Larrier in Kevin Ollie case | Page 22 | The Boneyard

New court filings name former UConn standouts Rodney Purvis, Sterling Gibbs, Terry Larrier in Kevin Ollie case

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So we will see if she is deemed worthy of being hired after accusing the school of gender inequity.

It's going to be impossible to properly test unfortunately.

For the record, I didn't say he wouldn't be hired. Just that it makes it more difficult as a number of schools would pass. That doesn't mean another school isn't desperate enough to make a 'name' hire. You'd somehow have to measure how many schools passed.

It's a risk reward thing in the eyes of a school.

Reaction Score
It's going to be impossible to properly test unfortunately.

For the record, I didn't say he wouldn't be hired. Just that it makes it more difficult as a number of schools would pass. That doesn't mean another school isn't desperate enough to make a 'name' hire. You'd somehow have to measure how many schools passed.

It's a risk reward thing in the eyes of a school.
I do not disagree. We at least now have an example similar enough to make a comparison. If they are smart they will settle and this will quickly die down.
I think if he accepted this and left he would have a hard time in college(because of the show cause stipulation. If he fights it that is a red flag that no one will admit to. Problem there is how do you turn down a 46 year old coach for an interview who won a national title.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I do not disagree. We at least now have an example similar enough to make a comparison. If they are smart they will settle and this will quickly die down.
I think if he accepted this and left he would have a hard time in college(because of the show cause stipulation. If he fights it that is a red flag that no one will admit to. Problem there is how do you turn down a 46 year old coach for an interview who won a national title.

I think that definitely helps your future as a coach.

re KO: Remember the 'show cause' would still be in force whether he settled immediately or fought til the end. That's handed down by the NCAA and is independent of what happens between the school and the coach*.

Really, outside the money, the only thing this affects is PR. Show you are will to work with the school, and you'll look better to future employers.

I'm not sure he wants to coach in college anyway. So this could all be moot.

*I've no idea what happened with the Georgia Tech womens' coach

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Jeff said he didn’t know how to post and asked a favor. He says he wanted to set the record straight, and anyone who wants to talk to him to send him their phone number in an email or on twitter DM and he will speak with anybody personally.

We here have helpers for Some guy.

@temery can you make Jeff a handle?

"Some Guy" will do fine.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We here have helpers for Some guy.

@temery can you make Jeff a handle?

"Some Guy" will do fine.

C116D4BF-E2D9-4661-A4EB-EFAEC0A94E0C.png

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
@Deepster

Can you add "some guys" account to your Post/Like Ratio analysis spreadsheet? Right now hes in negative territory.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah your boy Jeff is a lame for this. He can make an account and defend himself. Why is he using you as a mouth piece?
Sort of agree but I respect the fact he's engaging with a BY poster at all to set the record straight.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Problem there is how do you turn down a 46 year old coach for an interview who won a national title.
Hmmm, the phrase "Aw HELL no!" comes to mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom