New Black Uniforms | Page 6 | The Boneyard

New Black Uniforms

Reaction Score
I can't really tell the difference between the grey uniforms and the white ones and can't really tell a difference between the black and navy? Wonder why Nike decided to go so similar for alternate uniforms.

Reaction Score
I don't like it, but ugly alternate uniforms are an inevitable result of modern day branding and marketing.

Just be thankful we aren't Oregon Ducks fans. Or even worse, if we had red jerseys.
Will the school you follow afford to be able to pay after the NCAA ruling? Likely not.

Reaction Score
No one cares what I think, but having said that, I would not be upset if we just made these our permanent whites and blues and called it a day

1624370542506.png

1624370557039.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No one cares what I think, but having said that, I would not be upset if we just made these our permanent whites and blues and called it a day

View attachment 68136
View attachment 68137
I’m with you on the whites, but I would only use the blue as an alternative uniform, but it would be an awesome one.

Reaction Score
As others have said, looks blue. Does this mean we've been wearing "black" uniforms for years?

CL82

Reaction Score
As others have said, looks blue. Does this mean we've been wearing "black" uniforms for years?
Nope, it means a particular black the uniform looked dark blue in a single particular picture.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m with you on the whites, but I would only use the blue as an alternative uniform, but it would be an awesome one.
I’m confused by those blues. Rip never wore anything like that

CL82

Reaction Score
I’m confused by those blues. Rip never wore anything like that
True but he did wear these, which apparently are an alternative unit this year, at least in white:

1624372409500.png

Perhaps, out best unis of all time.

Reaction Score
I like the black jerseys and I was playing around with designing a jersey just for fun based on the Connecticut license plate and the light blue that doesn't get used much except the eyes.

Attachments

• uconn license plate jersey.JPG
    uconn license plate jersey.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 126
Reaction Score
Definitely not liking the black uniforms. Bluebelle they look like URI uniforms. Liked the idea though.

Reaction Score
Just be thankful we aren't Oregon Ducks fans. Or even worse, if we had red jerseys.

The Ducks colors work as fishing lure colors, but that is about it. I am surprised to took 5 pages in this thread to post this.

I'm all for a solid third kit. Be thankful as well Nike isn't dropping a hellacious third on us like some EPL teams have to wear in '22.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
get rid of the red piping and make it white. Then it be OK.

getting really sick of the red accents lately on all the uniforms

when did red become a school color?

yea, yea Nike.. go back to blue, white, grey please. Black you can experiment with
I'm with you. School colors only. Also do not like "HUSKIES " on front of uniforms.

Reaction Score
I don’t really understand why people give a crap about a uniform. We all respect the tradition, they’ve kept that. The big east has a new tendency to have multiple variations of uniforms. Players like it. Young fans like it. Get with the times or go back to your corner and wait for someone to bring you a warm glass of milk and a binky… like it or not, it’s getting worn.

CL82

Reaction Score
I don’t really understand why people give a crap about a uniform. We all respect the tradition, they’ve kept that. The big east has a new tendency to have multiple variations of uniforms. Players like it. Young fans like it. Get with the times or go back to your corner and wait for someone to bring you a warm glass of milk and a binky… like it or not, it’s getting worn.
Wait, there’s free milk? No one told me!

Reaction Score
When you outgrow the warm milk and binky, we can revisit the adult discussion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom