Nets waive Boatright | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Nets waive Boatright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like a no brainer, cut Pressey, sign Boatright. Pressey is basically the same size as Ryan and in two years with the C's he's averaged 14 minutes shooting .333 overall and only .257 from the three.
Alright, I'll bite and turn this back into a Boatright thread.

The Trail Blazers are expected to sort out their roster situation over the next couple days and they have been mentioned as being interested in Boatright. They're currently carrying two third-string point guards, Tim Frazier and Phil Pressey. Boatright would add a third to the mix. How does Boat measure up compared to Frazier and Pressey? Any thoughts?
Thank you!
Seems like a no brainer, cut Pressey, sign Boatright. Pressey is basically the same size as Ryan and in two years with the C's he's averaged 14 minutes shooting .333 overall and only .257 from the three. Reports are that Frazier has won the back-up job in pre-season. Is Pressey's contract guaranteed?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
And it's always wrong to generalize.

You literally can't make any sense of the world if you don't generalize. In order to make sense of the world you have to find patterns; that's how humans operate and learn.

So what you are saying is that you can't make any observations at all between people and culture. Any time you do make observations about a group, you are generalizing.

Reaction Score
Alright, I'll bite and turn this back into a Boatright thread.

The Trail Blazers are expected to sort out their roster situation over the next couple days and they have been mentioned as being interested in Boatright. They're currently carrying two third-string point guards, Tim Frazier and Phil Pressey. Boatright would add a third to the mix. How does Boat measure up compared to Frazier and Pressey? Any thoughts?
Pressey just got released today, I only saw Frazier play a little bit in Summer League(never at Penn St) and I didn't really see anything too impressive but that is a very limited sample.

Reaction Score
Hornets would be interesting

Hornets got Kemba and Jeremy Lin. Both of those guys are starter quality PGs. After those 2, there is nothing. The third guy Roberts is terrible. Boatright could easily replace that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom