NCAA tourny thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NCAA tourny thread

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This makes no sense, they have talked about Dan Hurley 10 times but refuse to mention he coaches at UConn. They only put up 1 graphic. This is on true tv asu v St. John’s game

Reaction Score
This makes no sense, they have talked about Dan Hurley 10 times but refuse to mention he coaches at UConn. They only put up 1 graphic. This is on true tv asu v St. John’s game

They still think he is at Rhode Island.

Reaction Score
St Johns is awful tonight. And ASU may be worse because they should be up by 40 based on how the Johnies have played.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Good lord with those last couple minutes for St. John’s. Oof.

Reaction Score
Ponds is going to have to win this for the johnnies
This may be the worst display of basketball I have ever witnessed over the last 6 minutes. It’s crazy.

Reaction Score
I guess I should not throw stones as they say but that was tough to watch. It illustrates how cruel the way of college hoops is. You root all year long, hope to make the tourney and then the season will end abruptly for everyone except 1. It must suck to play that poorly in NCAA. Although Uconn has had some tough losses, not sure there would be a game we played in the tourney that was this awful.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I guess I should not throw stones as they say but that was tough to watch. It illustrates how cruel the way of college hoops is. You root all year long, hope to make the tourney and then the season will end abruptly for everyone except 1. It must suck to play that poorly in NCAA. Although Uconn has had some tough losses, not sure there would be a game we played in the tourney that was this awful.

San Diego was pretty bad.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
When they put me in charge of sports - going back to 64 is the second executive order after eliminating replay.

Remember when it was considered the first round? Lol.

It's a disservice to the 16 seeds who won their league and deserve to play in the real thing, and then the 11 seeds shouldn't even be there in the first place.

Reaction Score
It has to come down to coaching... that's the only way I could explain it. The Johnies have talent and look how terrible they look out there. Its a bunch of individuals playing street ball. Lack of discipline.... everyone trying to go for the big dunk, or the big pass, like wtf man. GET THE fundamentals right first!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom