NCAA tourny thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

NCAA tourny thread

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Iona up 5 on UNC at half? What!? I just checked that score 15 minutes ago and UNC was up big?

Reaction Score
I went to the Duke game, Zion is incredible of course. The dude just literally floats down the lane, awesome.

RJ Barrett is a player man. Not super efficient yet because the jump shot isn’t there yet, but man that kid can play. Gets to where he wants to get, and was excellent at drawing contact tonight in the 2nd half.

Had a good time.

Reaction Score
You should get some smarter friends, that’s rough
I watched the games with him last night, he was really quiet and off to the side watching the Nova game. He comes over to me and says he had $17,500 on the Nova game and when the Nova guy missed the ft at the end he had a push. Said he always wanted to bet 20 grand on a college bball game, I told him he should have learned his lesson.

After some more drinks he says he was laying 10 grand on Cincy, I couldn't convince him otherwise.

Reaction Score
Did anyone see the technical in the UCF game? What a joke.

Yeah the guy in UCF pulled on his own shirt in frustration (not even hard enough to untuck it) and never said a word and got T’ed up. That was some kind of BS.

Reaction Score
Having Taco in the game is like having an infinite number of screens set for you anywhere within 10 feet of the basket. Some of UCF’s best sets are just timing the play to have Taco in the paint while their guy drives around him or even pulls up and hits a floater over him.

Reaction Score
That last inbound play before the half was funny stuff. Two VCU guys draped all over Taco under the hoop.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It is amazing what the blue bloods are allowed to get away with.

Unc is just frowning their bodies into ball handlers and getting away with it as “turnovers”

Reaction Score
I watched the games with him last night, he was really quiet and off to the side watching the Nova game. He comes over to me and says he had $17,500 on the Nova game and when the Nova guy missed the ft at the end he had a push. Said he always wanted to bet 20 grand on a college bball game, I told him he should have learned his lesson.

After some more drinks he says he was laying 10 grand on Cincy, I couldn't convince him otherwise.
He's texting me that he now wants to bet Murray State tomorrow.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

The hell does this guy do for a living that he's presumably smart enough to have the dough to wager $10k on college hoop, but also reckless enough to wager it on Cincinnati?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I’m about to lose a lot of money on St. Louis +10.5 *sigh* screw advanced analytics

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom