NC State Attendance | Page 12 | The Boneyard

NC State Attendance

What will attendance look like game 1 vs NC State at the Rent?

• Under 20K

Votes: 19 6.2%
  • 21-25K

Votes: 88 28.8%
  • 26-30K

Votes: 102 33.3%
  • 30K+

Votes: 97 31.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Definitely. We got there around 6:30 and the cars were streaming in.

Given the crowd, thought parking was fine. We got in relatively easy. Found a fire road in back and got out real easy.

Curious about that massive building next to parking lot. Thought I heard someone say it was Amazon. Is that true?
If you are talking about the 2 warehouses under construction, they are a Lowe's warehouse and a Wayfair warehouse.

Reaction Score
Walking out of the Stadium I overheard a conversation amongst some 30 something year old males. They said "at least we can say we went to a game this year". They sounded like they didn't intend on returning this year. Some fans are real fickle.

Reaction Score
The crowd noise on the CBSSN broadcast was very quiet, even when good things were happening. Was it loud in person?

Reaction Score

Official numbers are meaningless except compared to each other. I can tell you there were easily over 30k people in attendance, it was easily our biggest crowed since the Michigan game, and if you told me we had attendance in the stands of 33k or so, I wouldn't be surprised. Obviously it would have been much better if they were all paying customers, but it was clearly the biggest crowd we had for a decade, and would have been a good crowd even in the Edsall 1 era.

And kudos to the students and whomever in the administration got them there en masse.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Official numbers are meaningless except compared to each other. I can tell you there were easily over 30k people in attendance, it was easily our biggest crowed since the Michigan game, and if you told me we had attendance in the stands of 33k or so, I wouldn't be surprised. Obviously it would have been much better if they were all paying customers, but it was clearly the biggest crowd we had for a decade, and would have been a good crowd even in the Edsall 1 era.

And kudos to the students and whomever in the administration got them there en masse.
Agree with all of this but the one complaint I had was the number of people watching while not in their seats. I don't believe we've ever had as many standing in the gaps between the lower and upper levels as we had last night. I've had a pet peeve for years that we need to block the sightlines there and by the scoreboard, requiring people to be in the stands to be able to view the game.

Reaction Score
The crowd was great, best in years. Traffic was terrible, but I’ll take it for a big crowd. One thing bugged me. Only a handful of people in my section stood up on 3rd down. A guy in his mid 20s told me to sit down because he couldn’t see. I rejected his request and gave him some constructive feedback.
And the “French salute” I hope.

Reaction Score
Kudos to the students packing it in...this was taken at 7:15 last night
IMG_0454.jpg

Reaction Score
The crowd was great, best in years. Traffic was terrible, but I’ll take it for a big crowd. One thing bugged me. Only a handful of people in my section stood up on 3rd down. A guy in his mid 20s told me to sit down because he couldn’t see. I rejected his request and gave him some constructive feedback.
All of 102 gets up. ALL If you don't you don;t see

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Game didn’t really let the crowd get into it. The timeouts and TV breaks are terrible and we’re waaaay longer than I remembered. Our offense was terrible except for opening drive and Rosas run. Student section was biggest I’ve seen in a LONG time and they stayed til it was “over.” Crowd was biggest I’ve seen in a long time. Lots of people having fun and cheering on 3rd down. 2nd down sometimes too. A great time last night minus the result.

Reaction Score
Game didn’t really let the crowd get into it. The timeouts and TV breaks are terrible and we’re waaaay longer than I remembered. Our offense was terrible except for opening drive and Rosas run. Student section was biggest I’ve seen in a LONG time and they stayed til it was “over.” Crowd was biggest I’ve seen in a long time. Lots of people having fun and cheering on 3rd down. 2nd down sometimes too. A great time last night minus the result.
This 100%!
The TV timeouts really killed the flow. It seemed every 5 minutes there was a 2:15 minute tv break.

Reaction Score
This 100%!
The TV timeouts really killed the flow. It seemed every 5 minutes there was a 2:15 minute tv break.
Welcome to $eyeball world. TV never was, isn’t, and will never be, “free”.

Reaction Score

To be fair, I don't think the busses leave until it's over. Lol

Reaction Score
Yeah including the long injury delay it seemed there was a 45 minute stretch where there was at least 30-35 minutes of literally just nothing. Painful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom