NC State Attendance | The Boneyard

NC State Attendance

What will attendance look like game 1 vs NC State at the Rent?

• Under 20K

Votes: 19 6.2%
  • 21-25K

Votes: 88 28.8%
  • 26-30K

Votes: 102 33.3%
  • 30K+

Votes: 97 31.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
not looking great in my friend circle, interest-wise. my friends are spread throughout fairfield county, to new haven. The distance just doesn't justify yet, for them.

gosh we gotta get into a power conference.

Reaction Score
I commented in another thread, but as of yesterday it was saying less than 700 tickets remained unclaimed. It should be close to a sell-out if people actually go. I hope they do or give them to people who will.
Someone gave you some really bad info. On the UConn site you can buy tickets and there are far more than that available. Looks like 200+ in just these two sections and there are plenty more sections with availability just like it.

IMG_0800.png

Reaction Score
It is a long road back to build attendance back up to where it was in the current environment where more and more people are interested in being on line rather than sharing a public experience. No matter how many threads are started about this, we are not going to go from where we were to where everyone wants it to be in 10 minutes.

Reaction Score
S
not looking great in my friend circle, interest-wise. my friends are spread throughout fairfield county, to new haven. The distance just doesn't justify yet, for them.

Same.

Reaction Score
It is a long road back to build attendance back up to where it was in the current environment where more and more people are interested in being on line rather than sharing a public experience. No matter how many threads are started about this, we are not going to go from where we were to where everyone wants it to be in 10 minutes.
Maybe we can make it in 20 minutes?

Reaction Score

Same here. A few people that have season tickets are trying to give them away (nobody is interested) bc “it’s taking time off work and makes for a very late night.” Sucks, but it’s the typical response outside of die hards…and sadly these are season ticket holders!

Reaction Score
What was the attendance for the Cuse game last season? I predict NC State attendance will be similar

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yep. So what we ought to look for is incremental improvement. I think we are seeing that with the demand on the NC State game.

Reaction Score

aside from the logistical problems of a weeknight game, if people don't have an interest in attending a game vs. NC State, a power conference schedule won't change anything.

Reaction Score
I’m really torn. I’d like to think they get around 25k but odds are in will be under 20k.

Reaction Score
I’m just gonna get tickets at the game I’ll take my chances. I looked online it said I needed a smart phone which I don’t have, on another site I see it’s around $35 in the 277 section I believe not including extra charges. I always just get cheapest available im fine just standing and walking around the rent.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing 25k. First game of the season, the weather will still be super nice, there was a lot of buzz in the offseason, we went bowling last year and pretty much the entire staff stayed. There will a lot of interest.

Reaction Score
There are over 20k tickets distributed as of right now. With people finalizing their plans for LDW, I'm going to guess they announce 27k distributed with about 25k in stadium. Something similar to last year vs. Syracuse (25k announced).

Reaction Score
I'm guessing 25k. First game of the season, the weather will still be super nice, there was a lot of buzz in the offseason, we went bowling last year and pretty much the entire staff stayed. There will a lot of interest.
I’ll be real disappointed if they don’t get at least 30.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom