NBA Post-Season Thread | Page 23 | The Boneyard

NBA Post-Season Thread

Reaction Score
Klay is twice the defender and this game is still played on both ends.
Twice the defender is an overstatement and simply not true. Curry, who is one of the best offensive basketball players on the planet, struggled in the finals last year and I think it's logical to say it had something to do with Irving's defense. Thanks for educating me on the game of basketball.

Reaction Score
Twice the defender is an overstatement and simply not true. Curry, who is one of the best offensive basketball players on the planet, struggled in the finals last year and I think it's logical to say it had something to do with Irving's defense. Thanks for educating me on the game of basketball.

Or it could have been the fact that Curry was injured, like even neutral sources have confirmed.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Or it could have been the fact that Curry was injured, like even neutral sources have confirmed.

Yup

and I think Cleveland would've won two years ago if Irving didn't get hurt.

If Curry wasnt injured last year, Cleveland would still be looking for a championship.

Reaction Score
If Curry wasnt injured last year, Cleveland would still be looking for a championship.[/QUOTE]

This may or may not be true but the fact is he played and lost. Two years ago Irving didn't play after he got injured.

Reaction Score
Would it make more sense if we just started an nba finals thread rather then end up having 100 pages on this thread?

Reaction Score
Agree, was going to suggest the same

Would it make more sense if we just started an nba finals thread rather then end up having 100 pages on this thread?

Reaction Score

No problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom