NBA Post-Season Thread | The Boneyard

NBA Post-Season Thread

Reaction Score
Figured it's time to start this up as games start tomorrow at 3

And even though the MVP isn't decided until June this is an excuse to post this

Reaction Score

Dham also drilled a dagger three earlier for OKC.

I know it's d-league but hey, he's one of our own!

Reaction Score
The NBA haters probably won't watch. These are the same people on here who like to let us all know when they do yard work.

The NBA was unreal this year and these playoffs are going to be awesome.

So you're saying NBA haters won't be watching the NBA playoffs? Very astute.

Reaction Score
I honestly never understood how there are people that are die hard college basketball fans yet at the same time hate the NBA. Im not even talking about anybody on here because I know a lot of people that feel that way. The NBA playoffs are very intense and fun to watch because you can just see that its a completely different environment compared to the regular season.

Reaction Score
Two questions.

1. Do the Celtics have a chance to make it out of the East, to the Finals?

2. Can Westbrook carry OKC past the Rockets?

Reaction Score
I honestly never understood how there are people that are die hard college basketball fans yet at the same time hate the NBA. Im not even talking about anybody on here because I know a lot of people that feel that way. The NBA playoffs are very intense and fun to watch because you can just see that its a completely different environment compared to the regular season.
The level of basketball is just way smoother and better to watch especially on offense. I love college basketball but sometimes watching those 45-48 games get exhausting

Reaction Score
I'm really hoping the Celts take Cleveland to 7 in the semis. Strongly feel the Celts will at least make it that far with home court advantage.

Regardless really looking forward to the post season moves they make to their roster....

Reaction Score
1) will be tough, really don't like either Bulls or Wash matchups even before worrying about Cle or Raptors

2) doubtful, but should be entertaining

Two questions.

1. Do the Celtics have a chance to make it out of the East, to the Finals?

2. Can Westbrook carry OKC past the Rockets?

Reaction Score
I realize he was recently injured but irregardless. The difference between playoff Lowry and regular season Lowry is more pronounced than any other player in the League. I really, really like the guy so I am hoping he gets his s___ together.

And good Lord, the League is going to be in TROUBLE if Giannis ever learns to become a good shooter. The Bucks should throw a mil. a year to Chip Engellend to unlock the ultimate NBA cheat code.

Reaction Score
LA Utah game has been awesome. Gobert was hurt 17 seconds in. Playoff NBA is an entirely different sport. The reffing changes the entire complexion. Refs just absolutely swallowing their whistle. I actually love seeing these ISO guys like Joe Johnson go to work down the stretch when the hand checking prevents the penetration -> open 3's which we usually see on the regular.

Reaction Score
LA Utah game has been awesome. Gobert was hurt 17 seconds in. Playoff NBA is an entirely different sport. The reffing changes the entire complexion. Refs just absolutely swallowing their whistle. I actually love seeing these ISO guys like Joe Johnson go to work down the stretch when the hand checking prevents the penetration -> open 3's which we usually see on the regular.

Timely as hell of me, I must say.

Reaction Score
From the file of taking greatest for granted: LeBron averaged 26.4, 8.6, 8.7 while shooting 55% from the field....and people think he had an off year.

That said I would have had a hard time not voting for LeBron and Harden. Harden carried a mediocre team to the 3rd best record in the league. I love Westbrook too, but far to inefficient from the field to win MVP. Doesn't take away from a truly historic season.

Reaction Score
I realize he was recently injured but irregardless. The difference between playoff Lowry and regular season Lowry is more pronounced than any other player in the League. I really, really like the guy so I am hoping he gets his s___ together.

And good Lord, the League is going to be in TROUBLE if Giannis ever learns to become a good shooter. The Bucks should throw a mil. a year to Chip Engellend to unlock the ultimate NBA cheat code.

The prospect of what Giannis can become is off the charts scary. Hell, he is pretty scary now!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
this is crazy sad, but man, you make $8M+ and can't get her a safer ride than a 1998 car.

Just awful.

NBA star Isaiah Thomas' sister killed in Federal Way I-5 accident

Terrible tragedy, although I can't see blaming her brother for it. She wasn't wearing a seat belt. That's not his fault. He could have bought her a Hummer and she might not have survived without wearing a seat belt.

Ironically, Federal Way is where our own Donny Marshall is from.

Reaction Score
Aigne has been a disaster the last few years.

James Young pick

Taking Rozier ahead of Portis

Not doing #3, #16 and Rozier for Butler last year. Maybe Jaylen Brown or French Draymond Green will turn into something, but Butler is a star now.

His Nets trade was great, has to hit on something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom