OT: - NBA Playoffs | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
if kemba is healthy, watch out

and i fukcn hate the celtics

Reaction Score
The lack of Giannis minutes is so bizarre. Unless there's some secret injury it just makes no sense

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
GMs better start working on their offers for Antetokuomnpo. I don't see him signing a SuperMax, and when he doesn't, the Bucks will have to trade him and break up the team. Budenholzer is going to be fired, and anything not nailed down is for sale. The only starter that is definitely returning will be Bledsoe, because that contract is untradable, but everyone else is going to be moved. They might be a 20 win team next season.

I like the Bucks, but they are miles from competing for a championship, and they can't risk getting nothing back for Giannis, so they have to trade him if he is not signing a SuperMax, and when he goes, they might as well start over.

Reaction Score
GMs better start working on their offers for Antetokuomnpo. I don't see him signing a SuperMax, and when he doesn't, the Bucks will have to trade him and break up the team. Budenholzer is going to be fired, and anything not nailed down is for sale. The only starter that is definitely returning will be Bledsoe, because that contract is untradable, but everyone else is going to be moved. They might be a 20 win team next season.

I like the Bucks, but they are miles from competing for a championship, and they can't risk getting nothing back for Giannis, so they have to trade him if he is not signing a SuperMax, and when he goes, they might as well start over.
You don't think everyone has been working on this? Nobody thought he was coming back to the Bucks.

I like Giannis but he shouldn't escape blame for this, he's a two time MVP and DPOY.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You don't think everyone has been working on this? Nobody thought he was coming back to the Bucks.

I like Giannis but he shouldn't escape blame for this, he's a two time MVP and DPOY.

He was signing a SuperMax if the Bucks made the NBA Finals, but he is not returning for another collapse next postseason. I think Miami is the best positioned to get him, and he will want to stay in the East because it is an easier path to the Finals.

Lopez and Hill are playing great, and would be good pickups for any team that needs something to put them over the top. Both have reasonable contracts.

Middleton has a big contract that may be a little harder to move. He is more likely a mid-season trade.

This is the third time Budenholzer has lost 4 straight playoff games with a team that had the best record in its conference. Just not a big game coach.

Reaction Score
He was signing a SuperMax if the Bucks made the NBA Finals, but he is not returning for another collapse next postseason. I think Miami is the best positioned to get him, and he will want to stay in the East because it is an easier path to the Finals.

Lopez and Hill are playing great, and would be good pickups for any team that needs something to put them over the top. Both have reasonable contracts.

Middleton has a big contract that may be a little harder to move. He is more likely a mid-season trade.
The most talk has certainly been Miami but he should go to the Mavs. I don't see Giannis winning it all as the #1.

Golden State will definitely be involved.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

This is the third time Budenholzer has lost 4 straight playoff games with a team that had the best record in its conference. Just not a big game coach.

I bet golden state would take Middleton for 2 and Wiggins.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I bet golden state would take Middleton for 2 and Wiggins.

Golden State will have to give something really good to get anyone to take Wiggins' contract.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Yeah, Bud is gone

He lost the 4th quarter 40-13 of the most important game for the franchise's next 10 years. The entire team folded. This goes beyond just getting Middleton or Giannis another couple of minutes.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Bud is gone

Yikes “that’s pushing the ceiling”

And why won’t Giannis sack up and say “no, I’m not going to let you have me play 75% of a playoff game we have to win”? Definitely no more than a #2 at this point mentally. I get that he got dinged up but come on

Reaction Score
He was hurt. He twisted his ankle in the first half.
Nothing to do with the injury, he always does this, did it with the Hawks and he's been doing it with the Bucks. He was getting hammered after game 2 for Giannis and Middleton not playing more minutes.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Nice win by Houston. I don't like this Lakers team, and I think a case can be made that getting this team the second best record in the NBA was Lebron's most impressive regular season achievement.

Harden has always had a top point guard next to him throughout his prime, and it has enabled Harden to be a lot more successful. Jamal Murray is similar to a young Harden, and I think the sky is the limit for Murray if he is paired with a Top 10 point guard. Harris is not that guy.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The most talk has certainly been Miami but he should go to the Mavs. I don't see Giannis winning it all as the #1.

Golden State will definitely be involved.

Golden State being in the mix feels like listening to WFAN in the 90s when Mets fans would call in asking why the Mets couldn't trade a middle reliever for Greg Maddux AND Tom Glavine. Golden State has nothing to offer that the Bucks would want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom