OT: - NBA Playoffs | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i refuse to call it anything but kemba vs the raptors

this is a big one

Reaction Score
You'll excuse me for thinking that's what you were saying, since that is exactly what you said.

I just did a simulation on whatifsports.com and Cleveland just won in 7 keep in mind D Wade is on that team averaged double figures despite 20 mpg. So that settles the debate.

Reaction Score
I just did a simulation on whatifsports.com and Cleveland just won in 7 keep in mind D Wade is on that team averaged double figures despite 20 mpg. So that settles the debate.

Not totally sure what you're saying, but Wade was not on the Cavs for the playoffs. Cavs traded him to Miami in February.

Reaction Score
Not totally sure what you're saying, but Wade was not on the Cavs for the playoffs. Cavs traded him to Miami in February.

I know but some how he’s on the Cavs when I did the simulation.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Golden State being in the mix feels like listening to WFAN in the 90s when Mets fans would call in asking why the Mets couldn't trade a middle reliever for Greg Maddux AND Tom Glavine. Golden State has nothing to offer that the Bucks would want.
Some talk out here they are willing to part with 1st round picks and Klay or 1st's, Wiggins and Paschall or Day-Day, Wiggins and a 1st. So, Warriors fans, including local sportscasters are straight rooting against the Bucks. Larry Beil is the worst at it but he's hilarious.

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Some talk out here they are willing to part with 1st round picks and Klay or 1st's, Wiggins and Paschall or Day-Day, Wiggins and a 1st. So, Warriors fans, including local sportscasters are straight rooting against the Bucks. Larry Beil is the worst at it but he's hilarious.

GS is in prime position to land either Greek or middleton if MIL does decide to sell...or is forced to...

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
That's what's crazy, his three point shooting and ft's are subpar for a superstar with his talents. I argued with posters on here who said he was about at his ceiling even before this season started because he's not elite athletically. Just wait until his three point percentage gets to the high 30's and ft's get to mid 80's.
This is Truth!

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Silver is a clown and no where near that mark
and I agree 100% if it is proven to be murder and the police should be held accountable
destroying private and public property, murdering innocent people, stealing and getting in people's faces is ridiculous
the players can do what they want but if I did this I don't think I would be walking back into the office the next day - but people will justify it so be it
I love the Celtics but I won't miss it one bit anymore
Sports has become way too political
JMHO
In union terms, it was a strike, you could do the same. I get counting the costs and all for you, but hate on a move collectively agreed upon, please. That move was within the bounds of a bargained for agreement between the NBA and Players Association.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
I have him on ignore and still knew who you were talking about. I thought his schtick was trolling for a LONG time. But he's stayed in character for so long, I truly believe that he's genuinely this obtuse. Clowns like him aren't going anywhere, but it's nice to see idiots get shouted down on the 'yard.
Strength in you I see.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
yeah, they were saying that's how it was being called all season. Fair enough.
Praying for a reg revamp with a happy medium of late 90's D and demonstrativeness and today's buttermilk soft regs geared for consistent 125-122 shoot-outs.

Reaction Score
You'll excuse me for thinking that's what you were saying, since that is exactly what you said.
My "maybe" is just as good as your maybe. Both are worthless.
The original point, Harden can't lead a team to a title. Nothing posted has proven that belief to be false.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Golden State will have to give something really good to get anyone to take Wiggins' contract.
Golden State is primed and ready to rock with Wiggins in 20-21 and it should be no surprise that they believe they can rehab his O efficiency and place him on go to wings. They believe, in a weird sense, his improvement greatly enhances their chances at Giannis following 20-21, if he's still available.

Reaction Score
? It’s a blowout and He doesn’t need to be the lead scorer. He is +25 in his minutes so far.

it’s the nba

and the fuckn sixers should be here

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Golden State is primed and ready to rock with Wiggins in 20-21 and it should be no surprise that they believe they can rehab his O efficiency and place him on go to wings. They believe, in a weird sense, his improvement greatly enhances their chances at Giannis following 20-21, if he's still available.

Good for Wiggins. No one else is taking that nightmare of a contract.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Barring getting back and another huge cap spike, they’d have to move Wiggins and or green to land freak.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
it’s the nba

and the n sixers should be here
The sixers are where they should be
The sixers you enjoy today will not be the sixers of next year

Reaction Score
Kids in the arena screaming their heads off is ruining the viewing experience, gonna have to put this Bucks/Heat game om mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom