Change Ad Consent OT: - NBA Playoffs | Page 18 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Playoffs

-
Toronto series could have taken a toll, that was not an easy victory, and now Miami.

Perhaps going forward Boston will rest and regroup.

I just thought it was weird the announcers brought Doncic up out of nowhere a couple of times during the game to compare him to Tatum when their games are nothing alike and everyone knows Doncic is better. They made it sound like they would take Tatum over Doncic. No offence to Tatum who is a young star, just thought it was weird.

Kemba is still playing tentative and scared of the big moment right now. He is deferring too much to Tatum. He needs to be the guy right now with Tatum and Brown being the complementary stars.

Tatum doesn't have the leadership skills yet.

Tatum lost the game for them. Very bad decision making at the end of regulation and in overtime. I also thought the officiating in the 4th quarter was questionable.

Murray with 20 in the second quarter to put the Nuggets down 2 at half. Doc must be sweating.

When people (the broadcasters) run their mouth and say hes better then Doncic this is what happens.
i watched the entire
Kemba is still playing tentative and scared of the big moment right now. He is deferring too much to Tatum. He needs to be the guy right now with Tatum and Brown being the complementary stars.

Tatum doesn't have the leadership skills yet.
exactly, that s on brad stevens. it’s like fiba all over again

"I'm just playing terrible, to be honest," Walker said after finishing with 19 points on 6-for-19 shooting, including 1-for-9 from 3-point range, in Boston's 117-114 overtime loss to the Miami Heat. "Not much I can say, but, I have to be better. I have to do better for this team on both ends of the floor. I have to make better decisions. I just have to make shots overall."

UCDaveD

Michael!
Playoff P? Hahahahahahahaha better luck next year George Paul! Hope you and The Claw have a safe flight home!

I am not rooting for it, but I agree. I don't see how he survives if they lose. And they will be the most coveted job in years.
I like Doc but only coach ever to lose 3 series up 3-1. They were the favorites for most people to win it all and the Nuggets just dismantled them. Clippers look totally out of synch with no adjustments.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Kawai's sterling reputation will take a big hit. Paul George was never thought of the way Kawai was.

Jokic and Murray are unreal. My greatest respect for Denver and their superstars.

The story is gonna be about the Clipper.
Doc getting fired, Kawhi not showing up like the current challenger to the throne is supposed to, and Pandemic P being a playoff dog but all props to the Nuggets...Jokic is special and Murray is an absolute scoring machine.