OT: - NBA Play-in Games | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Play-in Games

Reaction Score
Not a better playmaker than LeBron.

I love Jokic, but if there's 10 seconds left in the game and there's a gun to my head if we lose I'm banking on LBJ to make a play. Jokic is great but Lebron is just so freakishly versatile. I hate to sound like a Lebron stan but it's just incredible to me that he's been doing this for almost two decades and remains not only one of the smartest players in the game but also an athletic freak.

Reaction Score
I love Jokic, but if there's 10 seconds left in the game and there's a gun to my head if we lose I'm banking on LBJ to make a play. Jokic is great but Lebron is just so freakishly versatile. I hate to sound like a Lebron stan but it's just incredible to me that he's been doing this for almost two decades and remains not only one of the smartest players in the game but also an athletic freak.
Jokic is a tremendous post playmaker and has amazing vision in general. But you don’t really give him the ball and say go from the top of the key. LeBron can drive past anyone, find any shooter/cutter, or pull up and hit a shot. The only playmaker of recent times that compares to him is CP3, in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Jokic is a tremendous post playmaker and has amazing vision in general. But you don’t really give him the ball and say go from the top of the key. LeBron can drive past anyone, find any shooter/cutter, or pull up and hit a shot. The only playmaker of recent times that compares to him is CP3, in my opinion.
One on one from the top of the key isn't exactly his game but Jokic is the best passer in basketball, IMO.

Reaction Score
i’m not gonna lie, i’m nervous facing the wizards. beal is getting healthier and russ is a lunatic. maybe 7 games

69FE188B-EA8B-4B4F-A123-4FD11C911532.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Incredible game tonight. Ja Morant is so good. Grizz have a lot of good solid guys too, and so young. Bright future.

Brutal loss for the Warriors. Lot of regrets - the Draymond missed floater at the buzzer, the Wiggins bricked three in the final minute, and the Poole turnover. On the plus side? May well end up with two lottery picks this draft, plus Klay coming back.

Reaction Score

Further proof that no one gives a S about hockey. And I haven’t watched one second of NBA basketball in years. Both unwatchable, but hockey takes it to another level.

Reaction Score
Further proof that no one gives a S about hockey. And I haven’t watched one second of NBA basketball in years. Both unwatchable, but hockey takes it to another level.
Different strokes for different folks. Hockey is obviously more of a niche sport because most areas of the country just aren't in to it. But playoff hockey is awesome even if you're not a huge hockey fan.

Reaction Score
Yikes.

A 142-115 score yikes, 8 teams isnt enough I guess, you know what there arent enough teams in the play in lets just put every team in the playoffs now. Its just my opinion not a fan of it.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Different strokes for different folks. Hockey is obviously more of a niche sport because most areas of the country just aren't in to it. But playoff hockey is awesome even if you're not a huge hockey fan.

Hockey is the sport that is most different regular season to playoffs. There is just a certain ferocity to it. Bruins closed it out 4-1. Very solid. Those trade deadline deals changed the team significantly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom