OT: - NBA Play-in Games | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Play-in Games

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Both games will be on TNT. Wizards are on absolute fire right now and both Boston and Charlotte seem to be struggling. Who emerges from this group of 4?

Reaction Score
wizards over Celtics for the 7
pacers over celtics for the 8

Reaction Score
Tough night expected for the Celts huh?? Two losses in one night??
who emerges from the group of 4 means who gets the final 2 playoff spots...i'm predicting the wizards and pacers. do you understand how the play in games work? the loser of the 7v8 plays the winner of the 9v10 for the 8 seed. implicit in my prediction is the pacers beating the hornets.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
who emerges from the group of 4 means who gets the final 2 playoff spots...i'm predicting the wizards and pacers. do you understand how the play in games work? the loser of the 7v8 plays the winner of the 9v10 for the 8 seed. implicit in my prediction is the pacers beating the hornets.
Thought you were talking to me but then thought "maybe someone very dumb has me on double block."

Yup.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Just let this disaster of a Celtics season end and maybe give them crazy luck in the Lottery.

Hell yes

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

LeBron vs Steph in the play-in game? Sign me UP

the Q

Reaction Score
Kemba's on trial...

Society has underrated how good kemba has played for Boston, including last years playoffs.

Others on the Celtics have been overrated

But he’s something isn’t meshing as the whole is way off from the sum of their parts

Reaction Score
Society has underrated how good kemba has played for Boston, including last years playoffs.

But he’s something isn’t meshing as the whole is way off from the sum of their parts
After the 1st round series against a checked out Sixers Kemba was not good in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Kemba needs to stop hunting for those cheap fouls on jumpers and just play, it's the playoffs

Reaction Score
"Russell Westbrook has just not been his self tonight."

6-18 0-48-8
TS% - 46%
Season TS% - 51%

Not that far off.

Reaction Score

Kemba was not exactly good last year in the playoffs after the Philly series. He shot 42% from the field and 30% from 3 on relatively high volume. Hit the 20 point mark 6 times in the 13 games between the Toronto/Miami series. He has played really well the last month or so though, he's averaged 28.1 ppg since April 17th.

In other news, Tatum is a Star. 50 points tonight against Washington. Had 41 through 3 quarters. Kemba had 29 tonight too.

the Q

Reaction Score
After the 1st round series against a checked out Sixers Kemba was not good in the playoffs.

Kemba was not exactly good last year in the playoffs after the Philly series. He shot 42% from the field and 30% from 3 on relatively high volume. Hit the 20 point mark 6 times in the 13 games between the Toronto/Miami series. He has played really well the last month or so though, he's averaged 28.1 ppg since April 17th.

In other news, Tatum is a Star. 50 points tonight against Washington. Had 41 through 3 quarters. Kemba had 29 tonight too.

He was still like top 10 or 12 in playoff raptor last year. For the entire league.

Reaction Score
Looking at Steph's numbers vs the Lakers in Staples the last few years(even when the Lakers weren't good) is wild. Lakers are already a terrible matchup for the Warriors, tonight's matchup obviously has alot of hype but I feel a letdown coming.

Reaction Score
"Russell Westbrook has just not been his self tonight."

6-180-48-8
TS% - 46%
Season TS% - 51%

Not that far off.
Most overrated and hyped player in the NBA. OKC should have kept Harden and sent Westbrook somewhere else.

Reaction Score
I’m curious what Boston does with him this offseason.
They need to keep him and he needs to stay healthy. Tatum and brown are only going to get better. They can be a great team next season but their recent draft picks have not developed well and some of their veteran signings like tristin thompson have been bad. Still need a real quality big.

the Q

Reaction Score
They need to keep him and he needs to stay healthy. Tatum and brown are only going to get better. They can be a great team next season but their recent draft picks have not developed well and some of their veteran signings like tristin thompson have been bad. Still need a real quality big.

I think the bassey kid, being mocked in round 2 right now, is a potential second round steal who fits what they need right now.

I’d hate to have to get another big with the mle but I think they’re gonna have to.

Getting no future picks for theis was the surprising part of that trade, not that he was dealt imo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom