OT: - NBA Play-in Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Play-in Games

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
If he played poorly after that fashion choice the slander headed his way was going to be ugly.

Are we referencing his lime green shoes?

This guy is a sneaker icon in a lot of ways, so me seeing lime green Jordan’s (yuck no matter what) with the classic green Celtics uniforms always makes me scratch my head.

Reaction Score
Are we referencing his lime green shoes?

This guy is a sneaker icon in a lot of ways, so me seeing lime green Jordan’s (yuck no matter what) with the classic green Celtics uniforms always makes me scratch my head.
No. The pregame attire I assume, though I'm not going to post a picture lest this thread get punted into the sun.

Reaction Score
"Russell Westbrook has just not been his self tonight."

6-180-48-8
TS% - 46%
Season TS% - 51%

Not that far off.
think it had to do more with his 6 assists. beal wasnt himself either even tho he had 25 or so. i get what they were saying but they didnt have to keep repeating it

Reaction Score
Westbrook played the entire 2nd half as if it was the last 2 minutes of every other game of his career. He's a spectacular talent, but feast or famine for your team.
I wish the Celtics had lost for the lottery as opined earlier, but Tatum emerging as a true super-duperstar could be a silver lining. Another in that playbook is Celtics fans profane chants about Kyrie might at least serve to end the post-game ar$e kissing as the very teammates Kyrie quit on in the playoffs have to give him love.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
No. The pregame attire I assume, though I'm not going to post a picture lest this thread get punted into the sun.

Oh no. I’m fearful.

Ok, I saw it. Not the best choice but I’m thinking he isn’t using it the way the morons that have taken that over mean it.

Reaction Score
Oh no. I’m fearful.

Ok, I saw it. Not the best choice but I’m thinking he isn’t using it the way the morons that have taken that over mean it.
Yea he likely had zero clue what it meant, most of these guys have stylists that pick their clothes out, they failed him on that choice

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Fast start for GSW. 12-4 and a LAL TO

Reaction Score
Love watching Draymond and Wiggins on D, Wiggins has turned into an All-NBA defender this year

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Curry is still, somehow, underrated.

I guess some of the younger generation don't like him, I don't know what's unlikeable about him versus some other guys, but that's why I'm an old codger. He's likeable to me and dang good too.

Just think if Minnesota had taken him and anyone else instead of Jonny Flynn. The Warriors were pretty much sad sacks of the league just like the Wolves.

Reaction Score
Curry is still, somehow, underrated.

I guess some of the younger generation don't like him, I don't know what's unlikeable about him versus some other guys, but that's why I'm an old codger. He's likeable to me and dang good too.

Just think if Minnesota had taken him and anyone else instead of Jonny Flynn. The Warriors were pretty much sad sacks of the league just like the Wolves.
The younger folks that don't like him are just part of stanbases, he beat their team/favorite player too many times. He's still the greatest show in sports, there's a reason the Warriors have been on TV so many times despite their record.

Reaction Score
Turnovers really killing the Warriors, it's always been a bugaboo for them

Reaction Score
Turnovers really killing the Warriors, it's always been a bugaboo for them

the curry one was a killer. 4 min left up 12 all the momentum. Defensive rebound chance for a fast break and he carelessly turns it over. Quick 3 for LA cut it to 9 and it was 5 60 sec later. Killer. They are also missing a lot of open 3s.

Reaction Score
Not an accident the Lakers went on a run when they benched Drummond and put AD at the 5.

Reaction Score
Draymond so overrated as a player... lost this game with his poor decision making

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Refs gave LA this game. Also lebron is so freakin soft

Draymond so overrated as a player... lost this game with his poor decision making

I don’t agree with either of these posts whatsoever... but I tell ya, Lebron is annoying when he gets “fouled hard.”

The dude is NOT soft, but he’s absolutely an A-list actor with his gyrations and laying on the ground for 10 minutes. Especially when replays show the extent of the fouls.

Draymond generally makes the right decisions on those 4-3s after the Steph trap, as Van Gundy noted.

Also worth mentioning, JVG referenced using Curry as a decoy on the last play knowing the Lakers aren’t going to let him get a clean look. After the screens, Wiggins was WIDE open on the pop in the corner but the passer went to Curry.

Reaction Score
I don’t agree with either of these posts whatsoever... but I tell ya, Lebron is annoying when he gets “fouled hard.”

The dude is NOT soft, but he’s absolutely an A-list actor with his gyrations and laying on the ground for 10 minutes. Especially when replays show the extent of the fouls.

Draymond generally makes the right decisions on those 4-3s after the Steph trap, as Van Gundy noted.

Also worth mentioning, JVG referenced using Curry as a decoy on the last play knowing the Lakers aren’t going to let him get a clean look. After the screens, Wiggins was WIDE open on the pop in the corner but the passer went to Curry.
He flops 20x a game on both ends. Acts like he was murdered every time he goes to the ground. Whines to the refs after every call. He’s soft as hell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom