NBA Finals | Page 8 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals

So?

• Total voters
Reaction Score
lol. You started with the politics, as you always do.
I posted an article on the basketball board in the NBA finals thread written by a racist sports writer writing about the NBA finals.

You really are a tremendous chud.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Free speech is plainly in jeopardy in this country. Always thought it was the right wing uber patriot, religious nuts who would be the culprits. Turns out it's going to be the ultra intolerant left. The irony.

Someone your age should know that things aren’t true just because you say them.

How many accounts will Crank Ivy circle through before he finally realizes this website isn’t his safe space?

Reaction Score
I posted an article on the basketball board in the NBA finals thread written by a racist sports writer writing about the NBA finals.

You really are a tremendous chud.
You got political. Is that hard for you to admit? You do it all the time. Somebody brings up syracuse and you mention something about the orange president. I don't actually object to it, I just find it funny that you don't own it. You are easily the most contentious poster on this board. And you have, it seems, a lot of free time. Which makes you King of the s...t stirrers.
Again, no issues, but I'm surprised you deny that.

Reaction Score
Someone your age should know that things aren’t true just because you say them.

How many accounts will Crank Ivy circle through before he finally realizes this website isn’t his safe space?
lol. The first enlightenment is realizing there is no safe space.

Reaction Score
Anyway, while I always enjoy triggering you bantam weights, time for yoga and shizazuki. Enjoy the evening.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
lol. The first enlightenment is realizing there is no safe space.

You’re talking to the wrong person here. It’s you that needs to realize this, not me. You‘ve been equating criticism with censorship right here in this very thread. It’s a terrible look for you and proves superjohn’s point many times over.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Anyway, while I always enjoy triggering you bantam weights, time for yoga and shizazuki. Enjoy the evening.

Sure pops, you were the one doing the “triggering.” Okay.

Reaction Score
You got political. Is that hard for you to admit? You do it all the time. Somebody brings up syracuse and you mention something about the orange president. I don't actually object to it, I just find it funny that you don't own it. You are easily the most contentious poster on this board. And you have, it seems, a lot of free time. Which makes you King of the s...t stirrers.
Again, no issues, but I'm surprised you deny that.
This is an amazing meltdown...
RHiD0K65NxxLO.gif

Reaction Score
That Mushnick has survived this long is one of the more amazing newspaper factoids. He must be writing that column as a freelancer.
Even more amazing he's been a member of the boneyard for all these years alternating between different handles and we're just finding out about it now.

Reaction Score
Raptors look great, they get whatever they want on offense and when they miss they get the rebound. Their defense is outstanding, Warriors are just shooting threes.

Reaction Score
Don't see how the Warriors were going to win to begin with but now....really sucks for Durant.

Reaction Score
Curry has a defender behind him and instead of shooting an open normal shot, jumps back to draw the foul. I love the NBA but why can't people just play? Curry is becoming egregious

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This definitely feels like the Raptors are going to blow the doors off in the 3rd.

Reaction Score
Curry must be so gassed. I've been impressed with the Raptors D this series but they only have to guard 2 players.

Reaction Score
Curry has been gassed since game 2.

After watching the 1st qt with KD, there's definitely an asterisk in my mind with this series.

Reaction Score
Don't see how the Warriors were going to win to begin with but now....really sucks for Durant.

Yes it does, tough getting injured in must win game. But not bothering to return to the bench to encourage your teammates not exactly an example of team spirit I guess his agent who was in locker room told him we’re outta here.

Reaction Score
Yes it does, tough getting injured in must win game. But not bothering to return to the bench to encourage your teammates not exactly an example of team spirit I guess his agent who was in locker room told him we’re outta here.
His teammates took him to the locker room. He gave it a go when he clearly wasn't healthy enough to play and probably blew out his Achilles for it.

Reaction Score
No clue how the Warriors won that game, no clue.

20-42 from 3 vs 8-32. I'd love to complain about Boogie setting another illegal screen on Steph's shot but Marc sets one per possession. Looks like the Raptors will close out Oracle for good Thursday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom