NBA Finals | Page 7 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals

So?

• Total voters
Reaction Score
That’s all part of winning championships, part of the reason why it is so hard, please don’t make excuses, it has been a hell of a run for them, hopefully they can make this series & win their 3rd in a row or at least have a game 7.
I'm not making excuses, we have several people here claiming the only reason the Warriors ever won anything is because of injuries.

Reaction Score
This race-baiting scumbag hack has been writing columns like this my entire life. It always amazes me a racist guy who hates sports and entertainment has had a successful career writing about sports and entertainment for 30-40 years...
Lol, he is so thin-skinned he’ll argue with you in emails.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So is Durant playing in game 5? If not, this may be done.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I'm not making excuses, we have several people here claiming the only reason the Warriors ever won anything is because of injuries.

I said it was possible. And considering it went 6 games without Kyrie and love I don’t think you can say it’s an unreasonable argument.

Besides, if we’re talKing about bad luck, the big 3 Celtics were good health away from 3 or 4 titles.

Should’ve been 2 with fair and competent officiating already. But with health they win game 7 in 2010 anyway.

Reaction Score
Yea that seems ignorant to say. This Warriors team has been dominant in many ways including making it to the NBA Finals five years in a row, especially coming out of the vigorous Western Conference is truly impressive. If Durant stays or even leaves I still see them as the early 2020 favorite to make it to the Finals once again as well.

Back to my original point, a three peat is obviously not common; relationships amongst the players, the extra games & minutes played throughout the years, & to continue to replicate the same eagerness & desire year after year all makes it quite a challenging & difficult feat to accomplish.

Hopefully the Warriors championship pedigree can get them back in this series & make it more exciting for us fans.

Reaction Score
Series in a nutshell- Toronto has the best player in basketball right now and 5 other players who have scored 20 or more in a game this series. The Warriors have 2 players who have scored 20 or more and one of them didn't play game 3. Curry and Klay are shooting 47% on jumpers this series, the rest of the team is shooting 29%, and the other three starters are shooting 26%.

Reaction Score
It always amazes me a racist guy who hates sports and entertainment has had a successful career writing about sports and entertainment for 30-40 years...
It amazes you because, much like your politics, you are disconnected from reality.
It's like you're a baby being constantly shocked and surprised by a game of peek-a-boo.
You're so incredibly blinded by the light of your own virtue signalling that you can't see the reality around you.
When you are so far down your own rabbit hole that you can't see the light of day, you have no chance of not being amazed by things that other people - who are reasonable and rationale - think are completely mundane.
I thought the article was spot-on.
Drake represents a misogynistic, racist, anti-education, anti-family, anti-authority culture that is destructive to the children who are consummed by it. Silver is a coward for not calling him out. He's a coward because of people like you, who would call for his head if he spoke the truth. But he's a well-paid coward, so there's that.

Peek - A - Boo!

Reaction Score
Series in a nutshell- Toronto has the best player in basketball right now and 5 other players who have scored 20 or more in a game this series. The Warriors have 2 players who have scored 20 or more and one of them didn't play game 3. Curry and Klay are shooting 47% on jumpers this series, the rest of the team is shooting 29%, and the other three starters are shooting 26%.
Series in a nutshell - Warriors Injured, Curry not LeBron.

Reaction Score
Drake represents a misogynistic, racist, anti-education, anti-family, anti-authority culture that is destructive to the children who are consummed by it. Silver is a coward for not calling him out.

I'm guessing you're also the type that has a token black friend (met at work) because you're "not racist"

There's an internal struggle to identify and change the misogyny in sone parts of the rap community. The anti-family, anti-authority, racist, anti-education talk is the kind of stuff you hear guys in Pepe the Frog shirts spouting. Ridiculous.

Reaction Score
It amazes you because, much like your politics, you are disconnected from reality.
It's like you're a baby being constantly shocked and surprised by a game of peek-a-boo.
You're so incredibly blinded by the light of your own virtue signalling that you can't see the reality around you.
When you are so far down your own rabbit hole that you can't see the light of day, you have no chance of not being amazed by things that other people - who are reasonable and rationale - think are completely mundane.
Drake represents a misogynistic, racist, anti-education, anti-family, anti-authority culture that is destructive to the children who are consummed by it. Silver is a coward for not calling him out. He's a coward because of people like you, who would call for his head if he spoke the truth. But he's a well-paid coward, so there's that.

Peek - A - Boo!
I respect that you were willing to publicly tell on yourself. You could have saved yourself all those words and just said "I'm a racist"

Reaction Score
So is Durant playing in game 5? If not, this may be done.
Cleared to practice. At this stage in the game, if he’s being cleared to practice, I think there’s no doubt he’ll play in game 5. Probably limited minutes though.

Reaction Score
The anti-family, anti-authority, racist, anti-education talk is the kind of stuff you hear guys in
You're an apologist.
When virtue projection gets to the point of defending a culture that is a disaster for millions of children merely because the projector does not want to criticize a member of a particular race - regardless the race, things are hotting up all right.

Reaction Score
You're an apologist.
When virtue projection gets to the point of defending a culture that is a disaster for millions of children merely because the projector does not want to criticize a member of a particular race - regardless the race, things are hotting up all right.
You are an absolute disgrace to the names Spaceman Spiff, Calvin and Hobbes and Bill Watterson.

Reaction Score
You are an absolute disgrace to the names Spaceman Spiff, Calvin and Hobbes and Bill Watterson.
Denial of the problem is mass abuse of the children who are suffering.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Shout 'em down! End Free Speech!

Nobody’s trying to shut down your free speech, Frank Ivy. We’re just pointing out that you aren’t a good person. How is that censoring you in any way, shape, or form?

Reaction Score
Denial of the problem is mass abuse of the children who are suffering.
It must kill you, just like Mushy, to not be able to freely use the n-word like the old days huh?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I wonder which number is greater: the number of children harmed by the outcomes of how @Crank Ivy votes, or the number harmed by rap music.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The bigger problem with Drake is all the whining. What a baby.

Reaction Score

Peek - A - Boo!
There's a political board where you can make a fool of yourself, probably even get a few likes from Scal*to, the guy from Ansonia, and the guy from Ivortyon but this is the basketball board.

Of course you thought it was spot on, racists tend to agree with other racists. Sorry you aren't able to root for the NY N****.

"Peak Oil" Frank Ivy was a better character than Crank the Chud.

Reaction Score
There's a political board where you can make a fool of yourself, probably even get a few likes from Scal*to, the guy from Ansonia, and the guy from Ivortyon but this is the basketball board.

Of course you thought it was spot on, racists tend to agree with other racists. Sorry you aren't able to root for the NY N****.

"Peak Oil" Frank Ivy was a better character than Crank the Chud.
lol. You started with the politics, as you always do.

Reaction Score
Nobody’s trying to shut down your free speech, Frank Ivy. We’re just pointing out that you aren’t a good person. How is that censoring you in any way, shape, or form?
Free speech is plainly in jeopardy in this country. Always thought it was the right wing uber patriot, religious nuts who would be the culprits. Turns out it's going to be the ultra intolerant left. The irony.

Reaction Score
It must kill you, just like Mushy, to not be able to freely use the n-word like the old days huh?
Do you ever start with substantive arguments, or do you always go right to screaming "racist"?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom