NBA Finals | Page 5 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals

So?

• Total voters
Reaction Score
This race-baiting scumbag hack has been writing columns like this my entire life. It always amazes me a racist guy who hates sports and entertainment has had a successful career writing about sports and entertainment for 30-40 years...
I am still dumbfounded how this guy has a job. And nobody seems to care. Granted the NY Post barely qualifies as a newspaper, but this guy wrote a published column about the Nets changing their name to the New York N*** and nobody batted an eye

Reaction Score
I am still dumbfounded how this guy has a job. And nobody seems to care. Granted the NY Post barely qualifies as a newspaper, but this guy wrote a published column about the Nets changing their name to the New York N*** and nobody batted an eye
It's crazy, he's always been a nebbishy hack who crosses the line but in more recent years he's shown he's a racist dirtbag.

Reaction Score
You would think the Warriors would stop double teaming at some point.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
They don't call the clear path foul nearly enough.

Raptors have missed a lot of open looks, which is keeping GS in striking distance.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Toronto is really going to win this thing. Toronto hasn’t had a championship in a while. That parade in toronto during the summer is going to be nuts. I wonder if they can resign Leonard now.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Of course it's why they lost along with Iggy and Bogut getting injured.

And steph wasn’t 100% after injuring his knee earlier in the playoffs

the Q

Reaction Score
Toronto is really going to win this thing. Toronto hasn’t had a championship in a while. That parade in toronto during the summer is going to be nuts. I wonder if they can resign Leonard now.

Maybe he takes a 1 year deal to expire with Lowry and gasol (probably). Then gets to evaluate what Toronto’s future looks like after that.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Something to be said for just hitting your free throws.

the Q

Reaction Score
Draymond is a weirdo, he tackles people and then freaks out about the foul calls.

Because he got away with that at Michigan st

Reaction Score
We could be setting up an amazing KD arc.

But I hope the Raptors crush them at home. I actually really liked the Warriors at one point. But I can't stomach these yuppie front running Silicon Valley Bros celebrating another one. What has happened to the OG fans is sad

Reaction Score
Kawhi at a different level, having one of the best playoffs ever and they have a bunch of other guys who make open shots. Warriors only have two guys who can score, none of the other guys can even make wide open shots. Quinn Cook of all people is the only one capable and he was god awful tonight.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
A minute to go and the Warriors look completely dejected.

Reaction Score
We could be setting up an amazing KD arc.

But I hope the Raptors crush them at home. I actually really liked the Warriors at one point. But I can't stomach these yuppie front running Silicon Valley Bros celebrating another one. What has happened to the OG fans is sad
I love watching the splash brothers ever since they were drafted so still always find myself rooting for them but totally agree about the Silicon Valley nerds and Ed Hardy bros.

Reaction Score
Kawhi at a different level, having one of the best playoffs ever and they have a bunch of other guys who make open shots. Warriors only have two guys who can score, none of the other guys can even make wide open shots. Quinn Cook of all people is the only one capable and he was god awful tonight.

Their defense is just amazing. The 76ers are looking real good in retrospect. It's hard to believe no one had a pulse but Kawhi for 4 games in that series.

Reaction Score
I love watching the splash brothers ever since they were drafted so still always find myself rooting for them but totally agree about the Silicon Valley nerds and Ed Hardy bros.

Me too. I was crushed when they lost to Cleveland. And now I couldn't possibly root harder against them. People (me) hate those on top.

Reaction Score
Their defense is just amazing. The 76ers are looking real good in retrospect. It's hard to believe no one had a pulse but Kawhi for 4 games in that series, now seeing all the role players stepping up
Their D is really good but knowing you only have to hold Curry and Klay to like 60 combined and you're all good is quite a luxury.

Reaction Score
Me too. I was crushed when they lost to Cleveland. And now I couldn't possibly root harder against them. People (me) hate those on top.
I also hate that they're moving to the heart of San Fran, their lifelong fans have already been priced out a long time ago but it's just lame.

I like seeing greatness but we are seeing it right now with Kawhi and I love Canadian people so I would be cool with them winning.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Masai Ujiri is some kind of a wizard for what he has done with this team. Kawhi is having an insane run, and I like the pieces of this team, but it is still amazing that a lineup of Kawhi, Lowry, Siakum, Gasol and Green beat a 60 win Bucks team and is up 3-1 over the Golden State Warriors and heading home.

The Raptors do not have a single lottery pick on this team.

Reaction Score
Masai Ujiri is some kind of a wizard for what he has done with this team. Kawhi is having an insane run, and I like the pieces of this team, but it is still amazing that a lineup of Kawhi, Lowry, Siakum, Gasol and Green beat a 60 win Bucks team and is up 3-1 over the Golden State Warriors and heading home.

The Raptors do not have a single lottery pick on this team.
Why? They have the best player in basketball right now and a bunch of really good NBA players with a bunch of playoff experience and the Warriors are beaten up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom