NBA Draft | Page 4 | The Boneyard

NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Translation: Green and Sulli a 2 completely different players so anyone comparing them or commenting on comparisons doesn't have an opinion that counts

Go back to sleep.

Reaction Score
I said Green was a great effort guy and great in their system.

You said "every" NBA team would want him. I think that is an irresponsible comment, at least 15 teams have better 4s for their system or in general, maybe more.

I like his game a lot, he's high energy, but you need other parts for him to be effective. The joke about him being able to play 5 positions is just that. Mozgov worked him hard. A healthy Kyrie would embarrass him too. But he made some great plays late defensively.

...and now you're just typing up random nonsense, you should really sleep off whatever you've been drinking(or smoking).

Reaction Score
I remember when they were saying that about Darko Milicic.
His game is nothing like Darko's, why bring him up? If you brought him up because they are both white and from former Yugolsavia then why not bring up Drazen, Peja, Kukoc, Vlade. Mirotic etc.

Reaction Score

You said "every" NBA team would want him. I think that is an irresponsible comment, at least 15 teams have better 4s for their system or in general, maybe more.

I like his game a lot, he's high energy, but you need other parts for him to be effective. The joke about him being able to play 5 positions is just that. Mozgov worked him hard. A healthy Kyrie would embarrass him too. But he made some great plays late defensively.

You're pretty foolish if you think there isn't a spot on the roster for every team in the league for a guy like Draymond Green. So that's two things you decided to misquote me on, (1) that I said he was worth a max contract, and (2) that he would start at the 4 for every team. Next time you should take your time and read to avoid looking like a clown.

Reaction Score
Not at max. $$ there isn't. Yes, I'm sure the Cluppers would love his energy off the bench to spell Blake. But at what price?

Also, you said both of these things. But no one can challenge your statements or ever offer a competing opinion. You just start an assault of insults.

You're pretty foolish if you think there isn't a spot on the roster for every team in the league for a guy like Draymond Green. So that's two things you decided to misquote me on, (1) that I said he was worth a max contract, and (2) that he would start at the 4 for every team. Next time you should take your time and read to avoid looking like a clown.

Reaction Score
Not at max. $$ there isn't. Yes, I'm sure the Cluppers would love his energy off the bench to spell Blake. But at what price?

Also, you said both of these things. But no one can challenge your statements or ever offer a competing opinion. You just start an assault of insults.

QUOTE THEM. I said neither of those things, and this is now the 3rd time I have asked you to quote them, are you going to post them, or are you going to continue to say I said them with no proof? You goshdarn right i'm going to insult you when you continue to post nonsense attributing quotes to me that I haven't posted. You're a special brand of stupid that I've never seen on here.

Reaction Score
I will find both, when I have time.

They were separate posts. In one you said any team would want Green and another you said he was a max. player.

My bad if I didn't realize you meant he could be a backup. I've never seen a NBA team offer a max. deal to a backup. That's fine, you obviously weren't an Econ major.

QUOTE THEM. I said neither of those things, and this is now the 3rd time I have asked you to quote them, are you going to post them, or are you going to continue to say I said them with no proof? You goshdarn right i'm going to insult you when you continue to post nonsense attributing quotes to me that I haven't posted. You're a special brand of stupid that I've never seen on here.

Reaction Score

They were separate posts. In one you said any team would want Green and another you said he was a max. player.

My bad if I didn't realize you meant he could be a backup. I've never seen a NBA team offer a max. deal to a backup. That's fine, you obviously weren't an Econ major.
I said nothing about him starting for every team(your OG point) and made no mention at all about max money, that is the 3rd time I asked and you still couldn't come up with anything. I will end the back and forth now because you might legitametely have a learning disability. No point to even engage you on your other points because I'm sure you'll manage to make up another fake quote that you will attribute to me, then play dodgeball when I call you out on it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

This is the perfect excuse for "I made up that you said something and cannot find it"

Reaction Score
He said any team would want him in this thread and in another that he was a max player. It was one rating some players. I'll find it and post.

Green is being abused. When the games get tight and half court in playoffs a 6-7 4 becomes a liability. He's overmatched.

The whole thread started comparing Winslow with Green. That an undersized guy could play the 4.

This is the perfect excuse for "I made up that you said something and cannot find it"

Reaction Score
He said any team would want him in this thread and in another that he was a max player. It was one rating some players. I'll find it and post.

Green is being abused. When the games get tight and half court in playoffs a 6-7 4 becomes a liability. He's overmatched.

The whole thread started comparing Winslow with Green. That an undersized guy could play the 4.
instead of talking about finding it and posting it why dont you just do it. you look foolish

Reaction Score

From a Grantland article, just today, bold is my emphasis.

“He is definitely a Chicago kind of guy. This is no reflection on Kevin Love, but every team wants a Draymond Green. He has internalized the parts of the game that are the winning parts: the hustle, the grit, the defense, making the right play at the right time. I love that guy. I’m glad he’s on our team.”

Reaction Score
the assertion that sullinger is as good or better than draymond green is up there man , the only thing more outrageous was when a poster claimed they wanted okwandu over cousins. yes that really happened in 2013

Reaction Score
I thought some of my posts on the NBA were idiotic. Thank God someone makes me look good yet again :D

Reaction Score
the assertion that sullinger is as good or better than draymond green is up there man , the only thing more outrageous was when a poster claimed they wanted okwandu over cousins. yes that really happened in 2013

I know posters get carried away but okwandu over cousins..

Reaction Score
PradaMane said:
I know posters get carried away but okwandu over cousins..

Hey. One guy has a ring, one doesn't.

(I kid - I kid).

Reaction Score
I think Carmelo is pretty much untradeable since he signed a 5 year extension last fall. Who would want to take that on?
Miami. Deng/Anderson/Chalmers would equal his salary. And they will all be expiring contracts, which would be attractive to Jackson and New York I assume.

Dragic
Wade
Melo
Bosh
Whiteside

Bench would be weak, but with the 10th pick and the MLE, they could build a solid bench around Napier/Ennis/Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom