NBA Draft | The Boneyard

NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mario Hezonja from Croatia. He's now getting talked about a lot and for good reason. At 6'8 he has great size for the shooting guard/small forward position. He's an elite shooter with perfect form, an elite athlete and is extremely confident. This should be the Knicks pick.

Reaction Score
Nah it goes Towns Okafor Russell and Mudiay then a big drop off to Winslow and this guy. Knicks take any of those 4 available which will probably be Mudiay

Reaction Score
Nah it goes Towns Okafor Russell and Mudiay then a big drop off to Winslow and this guy. Knicks take any of those 4 available which will probably be Mudiay
Hezonja has way more talent than Winslow and I'm not sold on Mudiay, Hezonja has superstar potential.

Reaction Score
Great athlete.

His opponents seem cluelesz and dont know the first thing about defense.

Reaction Score
He played behind DeShaun Thomas at Barcelona this season. Thomas was very good at Ohio State, but I'm having a tough time believing Hezonja has "way more talent" than Winslow.

Reaction Score
He played behind DeShaun Thomas at Barcelona this season. Thomas was very good at Ohio State, but I'm having a tough time believing Hezonja has "way more talent" than Winslow.
He's got him by a few inches, much better shooter, better athlete. Euro players are taken along slowly, he's just a kid and his coach doesn't want him to leave for the NBA. Playing behind DeShaun Thomas means nothing.

Reaction Score
He's got him by a few inches, much better shooter, better athlete. Euro players are taken along slowly, he's just a kid and his coach doesn't want him to leave for the NBA. Playing behind DeShaun Thomas means nothing.

Winslow shot better than he did last year, and I disagree that Hezonja's a better athlete. I guess that highlight tape didn't impress me as much.

Reaction Score
They aren't even close as shooters, we will see how it pans out but I think Hezonja has a far higher ceiling.

Reaction Score
Have you seen him play or are you basing it off the clip and talking out of your @ss?

Reaction Score
Basing it off of what scouts have said and videos of him. The kid has been talked about for years but it seems just recently he's getting a ton of buzz for this draft. Hope he goes to Detroit at #8 but I know he'll be off the board by then. Have to like his confidence, he said he should be the #1 pick and says he does those dunks Lavine did in the dunk contest with ease.

Reaction Score
Mario Hezonja from Croatia. He's now getting talked about a lot and for good reason. At 6'8 he has great size for the shooting guard/small forward position. He's an elite shooter with perfect form, an elite athlete and is extremely confident. This should be the Knicks pick.

Wow he looks like he has lots of game. How old is he?

He should probably play a year or 2 in college, in CT before he hits the draft.

Reaction Score
Sooooo who should be the #1 pick, Towns or Okafor? My gut says go with Towns, but if you could use the #1 pick to get a 19 year old that could, in a couple years, be as good as Al Jefferson is now, I think you have to take it

Reaction Score
Heard he was a not a team player and had bad shot selection. Hope my Knicks take Mudiay or best player available from top 4.

Reaction Score
People are sleeping on Winslow. I have a strong feeling Winslow is going to be very very good in the league. A lot better than people think.

Reaction Score
People are sleeping on Winslow. I have a strong feeling Winslow is going to be very very good in the league. A lot better than people think.
Winslow is good but his jumper is suspect and measuring in at 6-4.5 without shoes isn't great, I think he'll be a nice player but I see no star potential with him.

Reaction Score
Winslow is good but his jumper is suspect and measuring in at 6-4.5 without shoes isn't great, I think he'll be a nice player but I see no star potential with him.

He shot 42% from three this past year as a freshman. Guys like that who are lottery picks generally don't end up having suspect shots once they're in the NBA.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm not sure if I should talk about my opinions of the nba draft here, or my opinion on how good one prospect will be. I woulda just called the thread mario hezonja, if you just wanted to explain why you like him...

Reaction Score
Don't know anything about whether this guy is the next coming of Drazan Petrovic or not, but I know this - if the Knicks draft him and he bombs, that would be the most Knickish thing possible.

Reaction Score
Winslow should be a pretty good 3-point shooter in the NBA - it's the rest of his offensive game that lags behind right now.

He looks a lot like Gerald Wallace with a more dependable outside shot. Which is a very good, albeit not great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom