NBA Draft tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Feel bad for the kid. But he looks smooth. Needs weight

Reaction Score
Lousy name, I just can't see Kristaps Prozingis becoming anything but a punchline. Just like college guys that can't put up at least 15PPG and double digit boards I don't understand thinking guys with blah number in Euro-leagues being worthy of NBA lottery pick. And don't say its PT because if you get minimal burn in Euros same is happening in NBA at least at first and you've wasted a high lottery pick on Darko.

Reaction Score
I know WCS's defensive versatility makes him a huge commodity in today's NBA, but I can't help but think they just took a role player with the sixth pick. He's a zero on offense aside from rim-runs.

Reaction Score
WKS can exist next to Cousins. He'll definitely be better than Jason Thompson. But Sacramento really needed a real PG. Apologies to Collison.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Why do I feel like whoever picks Kaminski will pull off a Paul Pierce-like steal?

Reaction Score
Stanley Johnson reminds me of Caron Bulter. Too bad Detroit got rid of Bulter. Caron could have been a great mentor for Stanley (despite Stanley being the same size as Kevin Pangos ;-)

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
I know WCS's defensive versatility makes him a huge commodity in today's NBA, but I can't help but think they just took a role player with the sixth pick. He's a zero on offense aside from rim-runs.

DeAndre Jordan and Tyson Chandler don't have an offensive game aside from dunks, either.

Reaction Score
DeAndre Jordan and Tyson Chandler don't have an offensive game aside from dunks, either.
At least they rebound. You saw how WCS averaged like 6 over 40 minutes

But hey they'll need his PNR defense in the West.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
At least they rebound. You saw how WCS averaged like 6 over 40 minutes

But hey they'll need his PNR defense in the West.

Yeah, the knock on WCS is rebounding. I think he can improve that, though.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Okay that is it. After Celtics (fan for well over 30 years), I just became a Hornets fan. Kaninsky, Lamb, and Kemba? No brainer.

Reaction Score
Didn't Kaminsky write a blog where he said that the Hornets were boring?

He'll have to be hidden on defense but his synergy stats on offense are insane. If he can pull off that drop step in the NBA that he'll be pretty good.

Reaction Score
It's been a good lottery for our UConn contingent - Rudy, Drummond, Kemba, Lamb, and Bazz all get some good talent around them - and none will have to compete for minutes with them.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Knicks need to commit to a full rebuild if they are drafting a project at #4. Porzingis is at least 2-3 years away from putting on proper PF/C weight to defend the post. I wonder if this pick signals an upcoming trade of Melo for future draft picks. I can only hope - I've grown tired of being forced to root for this Syraloser.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Christ, Cal.

The guy is just the worst.

Nobody knows how to buzz kill an exciting night for his players just like Coach Squid. Lose big games and then use the Draft interview as a platform to defend his coaching career. But, amazingly enough, kids still want to play for this slime.

Reaction Score
Christ, Cal.
The guy is just the worst.

That's what used cars salesmen do. They make themselves available to put the spotlight on them, not the cars they sell, sorry their players. It's all about the salesman. I'm sure Calimari will post these photo ops to future UK recruits.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
"Hey boosters! Please dig deep so that these young men can make millions! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads