Nation's #1 Recruit Christyn Williams Chooses UConn! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nation's #1 Recruit Christyn Williams Chooses UConn!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well we can all relax now because UConn finally has a 2018 recruit. Welcome CW. May all your dreams come true. We now a terrific backcourt. Dangerfield Walker and CW on the floor at the same time. wow.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Christyn sets her goals high... "I want to be legendary"... "like Maya Moore or Diana Taurasi".... HOLY SMOKE! :D

I remember a skinny kid from NY who set a crazy goal when she signed too...

breanna-stewart-040614.jpg

No slight. I just think her skill set and position fits closer to Maya and Diana.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Watched the video. No problem with Christyn enjoying her 15 minutes of fame/spotlight during her reveal. I enjoyed the program. The production and the method she chose to announce her decision with the rest of her school was done with style and class. I'm sure her fellow schoolmates enjoyed it.

I understand and have no problem with the fact that everyone may not take the low-key approach that Brianna Stewart took in signing her letter of intent.

I especially liked the way the husky was incorporated into the reveal. She wants to be legendary folks, I think she will. Congratulations to Christyn and her family. I'm very happy that she chose UConn. From our family to yours, welcome home Christyn. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Welcome to UCONN Nation Chrystin!!!! As we are here celebrating a very talented young lady coming to UCONN, the rest of WCBB are like :(:mad::eek::eek::(:(:(

Don't forget Head bangHead bangHead bangHead bang

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
No slight. I just think her skill set and position fits closer to Maya and Diana.

Either you didn't understand my point or I don't understand yours. I don't get your reference to a slight. Stewie came in and stated that she wanted 4 National Championships. That seemed kinda crazy at the time (especially to say out loud and publicly), but it happened. Christyn says out loud and publicly that she wants to be a legend like Maya and DT... bold statement, but she came to the only place in the country where that could actually happen, and I hope it does.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom